。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42- ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ

His words were soft in gentle, like a field of flowers. You didn't understand what you should've done. Of course, the most logical answer would be to run away, but you physically couldn't. Most likely because you were too stunned to see him this way. 

Honestly, you expected him to not show any mercy with his words, or actions. Because that sounds most like Katsuki, correct? But now, you've seen a different side. His kind side. 

Though, was it really the comforting part of him, or was it only a deep obsession, like it is with everyone else. You didn't know, and honestly, in the moment, you didn't care. All you wanted was someone to relax you, which is what he did. 

You laid in the cried-filled bed, small sniffles escaping every few moments as you were beginning waking up. The room was darker now, though you were still able to see. You awoken with a headache, most likely due to the crying from earlier. You flinch, now seeing the blond-haired male sleeping next to you, his arms wrapped around you tightly. 

You squirm rapidly, your breath beginning to quicken as you attempt to latch out of Bakugou's grip. Suddenly, you hear Bakugou's inhaling and exhaling becoming more rapid and nervous as he starts rocking you again. 

"It's okay, I got you.." He reassures under his breath. You look and see the male still asleep, meaning his comforting words were automatic. He begins mumbling your name repeatedly, as if on a broken record. You whimper, feeling greatly disturbed by Katsuki. Dark black bags were under his eyes, meaning he hasn't been sleeping for hours. 

Was he that worried about me?

You mind wonders, as you exhale softly and turn the other way. You didn't know what you would face when he was awake, so you decided to let the scenario be. I mean, maybe you could sleep a little longer before having to live the horrible day ahead. Plus, it still seemed to be late anyways. 

Taking a soft sigh, a squeak leaves your lips as you tug the blanket towards your nose, slowly drift away once again. 

"Ow.." You whimper, feeling a sharp pain in your arm. It felt sore, like after you get a shot, though it didn't hurt earlier. It was lighter now and you could hear faint birds chirping outside of the house. Though, Katsuki was still sleeping, his arms around you were still as strong as last time you were awake. So, he's been paranoid all night, and continues to be. 

You examine the bedroom, before noticing a small piece of paper, the size of a flash card, laying next to your head. You move your arm away from Bakugou's grip, and pick up the letter, putting it close to your face. 

'I love you.' Was written neatly on the paper, a small hear at the bottom of the page. It was cute, 

though the red ink was scaring you. 

It was a lighter crimson, that slowly turned into a darker color, almost black. You turn towards Bakugou, exhaling as you try to wake him up peacefully. You didn't want to provoke him, especially since he was the only one deciding your fate at the moment. 

"Katsuki.." You mutter, pushing yourself out of his grasp. He squirms gently, as his eyes open slowly, lighting up upon seeing your face. He lets go off you and sits up, already having freshly combed hair that bounced freely. 

"Good morning. Are you feeling better?" He asks, yawning before you could answer. You nod carefully, placing the piece of paper behind your back. You flinch slightly, the agony in your limb growing larger. He notices this, and raises an eyebrow, adjusting his posture to face you. 

"What's wrong?" His tired eyes shift towards the wound. He grabs your arm and yanks it towards him, a large pout becoming on his face. You finally got a glimpse of the scratch as well, and though it wasn't large, it looked deep, almost touching your bone. Bakugou's mouth goes agape, as his focus trails onto your shocked expression.

"Do you know what happened?" He hisses, making sure you weren't the cause of this. You shake your head shakily, watching as he takes a relived sigh. Rubbing his temples, the male suddenly looks annoyed, the bags under his eyes growing darker. 

"It was probably Deku." Katsuki growls, standing up and away from the mattress. You shudder, remembering how you left him earlier. You never even thought how he would act if you didn't escape, and plus, you haven't even seen him snap yet. 

Unless, he did already.  

"W-Where are you g-going?" You whimper, feeling the need to be protected strangely. He smiles faintly at your figure, before placing his hand on the door knob. 

"Getting medical supplies. It looks like it's about to bleed again." He assumes, nudging his head towards the crimson stain on the mattress when your arm was laying. An hum escapes your lips as you nod, bringing the blanket to your nose once again. 

The angered male opens the door, and leaves, causing suspicious tension to surrounded you as you take out the card once again from under the pillow. The ink was strangely liquidly earlier, but seemed dry now. As you examine it more, you notice how the lighter color red matched exactly to the thick liquid exiting your wound. 

You shiver, before turning the letter over, causing an even more tragic expression shining on your face. The back was written in the same, neat handwriting, with this time only in the darker crimson hue. It read, 

'I've been wondering what our blood would look like together, so I decided to try it out! I'm sorry if it hurt. Love you~!

-Deku'

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm going to find her, with your help or not."

"Well, at least I'm trying, all your doing is waiting around on me. There's no way you could save her without my help."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 42・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1004・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・