First day at College and much more😌

Jia's POV

'Wow! The college is so beautiful and big. After all, I came to you, my dream college.

I and Alu were roaming around the college, as we have a break now after doing two classes. It was not hectic because it was just an introductory class. And honestly, I really don't like to do the study on the first day. We are happy that at least seniors do not bully anyone.

After roaming around we went to the canteen.'

----------------

'Now again we are in the class, and Alu is getting tensed as it is Bhaijaan's class. Heck, what I'm telling...I myself am tensed because... because....umm I don't know why'.

POV ends

Rehaan entered the class and the whole class became silent. He introduced himself which was least needed at that time as Seniors had already warned them about Rehaan.

He introduced himself then started his lecture. Much of the students concentrated while Jia was thinking who takes the class on the first day without any introduction?
So much rude... But also Jia still didn't know who the Rehaan is. Strict-rules follower.

The class was going well, suddenly a boy came and informed that the dean instructed the students to gather at the Hall.

--------------------

There were a lot of students in the hall talking, giggling, etc. Then the dean came and welcomed them, and informed the students about the fresher's party, which would be held after three weeks due to some emergency.
After that Jia and Alisha went back home.

--------------------

It was post-dinner time.
Jia was pacing around the room. Alisha saw and asked "kisi baat ki tension le rhi hai?"
"Huh ..nhi bass aisehi"
Alisha knew something was wrong so she suggested jia to go in the tarrace. There she would get fresh air which would help to calm her nerves.

----------------------

Jia opened the door, which was surprisingly opened before but didn't give any heed on it went out.

She sniffed "A66a hua Alu ne bola yahape aneke liye, m feeling better."

She was talking to herself totally unaware of someone's gaze.

"But tension toh abhi bhi ho rahi hai. Bhaijaan se kaise baat karu? Kyun wo kya kha jayega muje dar kyun rahi hoon? Ajeeb hai yarrr.....
Nhi I'll just go and say SorryBhaijaan, I didn't knew it was you. But sachem kya wo gussa karega?
Dhyat pagal why will he scold you bewajah.... But according to everyone he is so much rude, gussel wala. Also, he doesn't smile. But unke family wale toi na galat bolege... but I feel...umm"

"AND WHAT DO 'YOU' FILL MAY I KNOW?"

Jia startled listening His voice. Yes, his voice, at least this much she could recognise.

She started fumbling "aa..aap"
"yes main.... Isske agey bhi aap barenge kabhi?"

"Han. Aap yaha? I mean oviously aap yaha aa sakte ho it is your house...main chalti hoon.. bye.."

"Wait"

She flinched by his little loud voice which was dominative also..

Jia turned and said "ji?"

"Aap kuch bolne wali thi mujhe as per your mutter.."

Jia thought this is the right time to talk with him as no one was around.

"wo aapse kuch baat karni thi"

"I am all ears"

"It was about our previous encounters.
Wo..wo mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap, aap ho"