Gift for Rehaan

In Alisha's Room

Alisha's P.O.V.

Alisha murmuring while strolling in her room.

"Yrr ek ghanta hone jaraha hai, Bhaijaan ne abhitak Jia ko nahi chora.

Uff Alu tu bhi pagal hai, kya zaroorat thi tujhe Jia ko akela chorke ana? But main bhi toh aur zyada baith nhi pa rahi thi.

Bss ready reh Jia se maar khane ke liye ane ke baad.

Should I go and check on them?
Nhi nhi, agar Bhaijaan ne dekhliya mujhe toh firse na padhane ke liye baithjaye 😭.

Isse achcha room me hi rahoon 😪."

_____________

She was returning to her room, when she looked back and met with his eyes.

Rehaan saw a spark in her eyes when it met with his. He knew how much he restricted himself from hugging her, his Chahaat.

He was waiting for her to say something, when Jia meekly said,

"Thank you Bhaijaan" 🤭 and ran upstairs.

His eyes went wide. Some parts of his heart churned listening 'Bhaijaan' from her mouth, wherelse other part was grinning   that she had returned smile which was reserved only for him.

"You'd be my death one-day, Chahaat."

_____________

Jia entered the room when she saw Alisha was pacing around the room.

She sighed. Before she thought, she would kill her, as soon as she would met. But then the situation made her grateful for leaving her their, spending some beautiful alone time with her Crush.

She just put their books and notes, when Alisha noticed her And instantly strolled towards her.

"Jia, I'm really sorry yaar, I seriously didn't know that Bhaijaan would take this much time. Sachchime."

Jia just looking at her, while maintaining a strong blank face.

"What happened Jia? Did Bhaijaan scold you zyada zyada?
Mere paas ek idea hai. Tell me, I'll go to Ammi and then dekhna humara Bhaijaan ke paas tution kaise baand ho jata hai 😌."

"Not needed" For the first time Jia spoke in a while.

"Huh, but why" Alisha asked being sad.

"Dekh Alisha your brother obviously will want your best. And as I'm your friend he also don't want me to neglect mine. Aur rahi baat aajki so merehi doubts thei jo clear hue naa. So I don't have any problem in this."

_______________

After so many days

They had their exams in University, which had taken as mid-term.

There Jia and Alisha got very good marks. Rehaan was happy to see Jia's highest mark in his paper 💖.

At home

Noor was making both of her daughter's favourite dishes.

Jia went to Rehaan and said,

"Bhaijaan, aapne University me nhi bola, ki aapko kya chahiye as gift, abb to bata dijiye."

Jia wanted to gift something to Rehaan. But he denied by saying that he would ask in the evening at home.

So now Jia was again on that mission.

"I don't think, you would give me the gift so easily"

"Areyh mujhe batake toh dekhiye 😉, there's nothing Jia can't do."

"Soch lo Jiya" he warned playfully.

"Okay, atleast I'll try with my heart to give you?!"

"Hmm, bol de?"

"Haannn"

"Pakka, bol de?"

"Offo, abb bata bhi dijiye BHAIJAAN"

"Stop calling me that, Stop. Calling me. Bhaijaan"

"Huh" this was the only reaction from the flabbergasted Jia. 😳

____________________________

This twist is totally for you maaneetsangel your comment helped me to give this twist of not calling him Bhaijaan anymore 💝

❤Thank you❤