Tution 😩

Happy New Year Eve ❤

"Alu tune bulaya kyun nhi mujhe?"

"Areyh my dear sister, hum dono aapka hi wait kar rahe the. Your friend said that you would come soon, so I was listening her complaints about you."

Alisha's face was in 'O'clock shape.

"complaints? Meri Kounsi complaint kar rahi thi behen tum?"

"She was saying that tui naki amake miss koris na."
(You don't miss me)

"Dada this is not truth you know na.. "

"Prove me then" he teased his sister more.

"We will come to Kolkata this puja and with Alu's whole family." 😁

"Whole means her big brother also?" saying he tried look at Alisha.

"I don't know about him zyada. He just do on his marzi."😒

"Uh okay. A66a Jia bye, I have go now. Byee"

"Byee"

______________

At the dining table

"Abbu I was thinking ki, Pari ko aaj se hum padhana shuru kar de..."

"Kyaa" Alisha couldn't hold herself from screaming. "Itni jaldi kya hai Bhaijaan?"😩

"Jaldi nahi der sehi start ho raha hai. Kab Exam start ho jayega pata bhi nahi chalega. Ammi Abbu aapka kya khayal hai is bareme?"

"Jo tum samjho beta, you are her professor in University, but at home you have to guide her also. So I think yeh sahi rahega" his mother replied.

"Ammi?" Alisha said horrifiedly. Her Mother betrayed her, whom she specially requested to not let Rehaan to teach her in home.

Jia chuckled soundly seeing Alisha's expression 😂.

Rehaan saw her and turned towards his mother. "Waise Jia should also join. As she is here now, dono ka hi mann rahega padhai me.
Warna dono ko toh ye padhai chorke sab karna hai."

"mm..mein? Main kahase beech me agyi?"😳

"Han beta ye bhi sahi hai. You are also daughter of ours Jia beta. Abb tumhari achchai dekhna is our responsibility. 😊" his father said.

"Responsibility toh thik hai, lekin Kue me dhakka dena kaunsa responsibility hai uncle?? She murmured.

"Now go and bring your things. We're getting late for University. "

"Uffffffff Bhagwan, ye kya kar dia aapne!?? Bhaijaan zyada strict na ho bass. Baki sab I'll try to control 😪"
Alisha smirked at her and said while going towards their car, "Told you na Bhaijaan can never be light on study. Ab aap kaha jayengi mohtarma? Bohot hasi arahi thi mere time.. 😏😂"

____________

In the evening Jia and Alisha were sitting in the living room after getting scold by Rehaan for being late at study.

"Today first I'll ask you question from respective papers"

"But Bhaijaan abhi toh just shuru hua hain, abhi se how can we answer all?! " Alisha asked.

"Don't worry Pari, I'll ask till that part jitna class me hua. Let's start from Prof. Batra's part....."

Much to his surprise, Jia was answering most of the questions, but when he started asking from his part she was stuttering.

__________________________________

Precap

"Ms Jia, may I know the reason of you stuttering?!"

"Wo Rehaan... Mmm Sir... Ohh Bhaijaan wo..."

He narrowed his eyes when Alisha immediately spoke
"Thik hai Bhaijaan phir mai chalti hoon" and eyed Jia to do according to him.

__________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you all like it.

I know I know it's short but plz bear with this 😘

😍❤Thank You❤😍