Jug and Jinn

For which jodi, I came to know about Wattpad, the hero is no more. Yes, I'm talking about Sidharth Shukla.

Whenever I feel low, I open Wattpad and most of the time I read SidNaaz's story. So it was hard for me to open Wattpad. Because whenever I went to open this app, his demise came to my mind.
So I took a break from Wattpad.
Though I had drafts, but mann nhi kar raha tha Wattpad pe kuch karne ko 🙂.
I even chose him as the lead actor in my next story. Koi na, he'll be remain as same as he was in our hearts.
SidNaaz's story never can be ended.. Bcz it's immortal ❤❤

Back to story 😅

Alisha knocked his room.

"Pari, what are you doing bachchi?" Mrs. Malik asked her daughter lovingly.

"Ammi wo Jia ko bohot embarrass feel ho raha hai. She's still crying, you know na her self respect is very big thing for her."

Rehaan looked towards her sister, listening his Chahaat is crying because of him. But he could do nothing. As for him it was necessary to scold Jia for her harkaate.

___________

"Bhaijaan, Jia ki itni bhi galti nahi thi, aapko meri friend ko aise daatna nhi chahiye tha. She is still crying now" Alisha pouted.

Rehaan sighed, he seriously spoiled his dear sister's mood. 'But what about Jia?' his subconscious mind asked but he shrugged off.

"Not only this Pari, she was even dancing at that.. mmhh song" he even couldn't utter the type of song.

"Bhaijaan it's our fresher's and she loves to dance. And she was getting the chance to showcase her talent, why wouldn't she accept?"

"Jia loves dancing?" surprised Rehaan asked.

"Yes"
"But she won't talk to you now. You have came to her 'Darawni person' list"

He chuckled listening her list's name but seriously now he needed to make up this.

__________________________________

"Alu was right he is damn aggressive, Sadu kahike.🤧 Who the hell is he to decide my dress."

"Bhaijaan hai wo."

"Bhaijaan hai wo" Jia mimicked Alisha. "But teri. Banda thoda kam bolte hai to zaroori nhi gussewala ho. But Yrr he is not just gussewala. He is Darawna. Dekha nhi kaise gusse se phool gya tha? Hulk kahike huh. Aglibar milne de mujhe unse, pungi na bajai na toh phir dekh lena, meri naam Jia nhi."

'Tu toh basuri bajati hai, usko dkhkar. You sure na u can bajaoying Pungi?' Jia's subconscious mind said.

Alisha rolled her eyes at her.

"Dkhte hai, tune toh boli thi bachaygi hume dant Khane lekin dkh li na?" Alisha asked.

"Tu dkh li na ki mujhe pata chal gya ki wo Kitna darawni hai. Abb unko sahi karke rahungi 😜"

"What will you do?" Alisha asked her freind, who is planning to do something on her Bhaijaan.

"Wait and watch babe" Jia winked back.

"But Jia thoda samhal ke, Bhaijaan hai wo"

"Bss bss wo bss Bhaijaan hai. Salman Khan wale Bhaijaan nahi" Jia huffed.

"Jia yarr marwayegi mujhe" But Jia ignored her pout royally.

__________________________________

Rehaan was in terrace. And was thinking about Jia, Is she that much hurt, that she didn't even come out from room the whole day.

Yesternight he thought, that he overreacted but still his possessiveness or the male ego didn't let him to meet Jia.

____________

After some time, he went towards his room.
He entered his room and found a silhouette in his closet.

__________________________________

Jia had planned some prank to teach Rehaan some Mazaa and knew that Rehaan was in terrace at that time like everyday. But for confirmation, she asked Alisha.

"Alu chal chath pe chalte hai"

"Bhaijaan hai abhi, jayegi?"

"Nahi rehne de, unse jitna kam mulaqat karne mile utna hi a66a hai"

"A66a sunn main na yeh jug bhadke lati hoon"

"Okay" Alisha replied to her friend.

Jia entered his room, and went to closet to fulfill her plan.

She was done with her plan and was doing ajeebogarib dance, when she felt someone's breath behind her neck.

As it's not so surprise, she shuttered, "Wo mm...mai, Mai nahi Alisha, Han Alisha ne kuch kam se bheja tha. Abb mai chalti hoon". Saying she turned but her breath hitched seeing what was in front of her. 😳

__________________________________

Alisha jumped when her room's door barged open. She looked up and found Jia panting.

"Jia, kya hua, tu thik toh hai na?"

Jia sat on bed and said "Paani!!"

"Han paani.. Tu toh pani lane gyi thi toh kya hua bol... "

"Won nhi paani" Jia hardly said anything between her panting.

"Main wo wala paanike bhi baat nahi kar rahi hoon. Tu agey bol hua kya?"

"Dhyat main peene ke liye paani mang rahi hoon duffo..🤦🏻‍♀️"

"Oh han ye leh" Alisha handed over the another jug, which was full. When she saw Jia was stable, she again asked the matter.

"Woh aisa kuch nahi bass bhoot dekh liya"

"Kyah? Bhoot yani Jinn? Jia tu sachme pagal wagal hogyi hai kya?"

"Arey matlab aisehi darr gyi thi bss. You know na about my phobia of darkness.. "

"Han toh madam aapko kaunsa vir-puraskar lena tha jo ek jug full hote huye bhi aapko dusre wale bharne ke liye jaana para? 🤨"

"Areyh I didn't notice" Jia lied. "Abb ho gya na, toh soja. Good night."

For Jia, it was not so good night but for Rehaan, it was his sukoon se sone wali night.

Jia only could think, that happened few moments ago in Rehaan's room.

__________________________________

I'm very excited because, only a vote is left to complete 100 votes of my story 😁😁😁😍😍😍

Choti choti khushiyaas 😅😂❤

Thank you monak123 KanwaljitSingh4
for giving me a chance by adding this story in ur reading list ❤

sristiKumari409A NandiniSingh507 mehr-o-maah
ridasinha AnushkasinghVIllThin Rijaldhiman5 poornimapal500 AmayearaKhan
for liking my story ❤❤❤

😍❤Thank You ❤😍