Sher ki Ghufa 🦁

He himself couldn't understand the reason, rather confused because every student specially focus on his class.

Seeing Alisha's focus on his class he was satisfied that his sister was giving attention to studies.

"Ms Jia, may I know the reason of you stuttering?!"

'Ab inhe kaise batau ki kya kya chalta mere dimag me inke class me😪. I toh really tried to concentrate but his sharp jawline, his lips, his eyes which is looking at me now with so much adoration and I... wait wait he is looking at me right? He has asked me something right? Shit shit Jia khudko marwayegi...."

"Wo Rehaan... Mmm Sir... Ohh Bhaijaan wo..."

'Dear universe ji, mujhe malum ho gya ki you like to see me being zaleel in front of this Khadoos 😒'

"Yes, Jia I'm waiting for your answer"

"Wo Bhaijaan actually mujhe isi paper me problem ho rhi thi actually samajhne me."

"But you didn't tell me that before, why? Or you didn't have even thought to tell me?" Jia surprised to see him talking with her softly.

"Honestly, mujhe laga aap gussa ho jayenge"

'If you could tell me the reason of your stuttering honestly, toh shayad mere liye thoda asan ho jata tumhe manana Chahaat.' Rehaan thought.

In all of this, Alisha couldn't be more thankful to Jia to save her from Rehaan. 😂
But she also felt bad for her so she watched the time and said
"Bhaijaan, wo bohot tired ho gyi hoon toh kya hum aabh room me jaye? Please 🥺"

"Okay you can go." Unexpectedly Rehaan also agreed to her.

'Hush!! Aaj ke liye bach gaye. Thanks Alu, waise aise dimag hai tere paas isiliye toh tujhe apni dost banaya 😌😂'

Jia and Alisha both started to collect the books and going from there while he asked pointing towards Jia,
"Aap kaha ja rahi hai?"

"Matlab? Room me ja rahe hai"

"But I gave Alisha the permission, not you"

"Huh.. But why?"

He narrowed his eyes when Alisha immediately spoke
"Thik hai Bhaijaan phir mai chalti hoon" and eyed Jia to not to question him more and do whatever he says.

_______________

Jia started to curse Alisha for leaving her in a Sher ki ghufa alone. 😂

'Usko bolne kihi kya zaroorat thi that he goes super duper Khadoos mode while teaching at home.

Aur mere saath toh inka alaghi dushmani hai. God knows kya kya sunwaenge ye aab mujhe. Aur Jiya tujhe ulta bolneke liye bhi Kuch nhi hai. Tu gyi aab'. 😭

"I'll see you beta.... Ruk tu ab" Jia murmured 😆.

_______________

Jia felt so much comfortable around Rehaan. And the reason was his teaching style, how she thought he would rudely ask her more questions but nothing like that happened. He handled the situation softly, tried to understand Jia the portion attentively.

He asked her to revise the chapter after some time. And Jia loved the part when he said, if she again fail to understand any portion, she should come his room whenever she want without any hesitation. 🥰

A beautiful smile was lingering on his lips. He loved the moment they spend together, and he was sure to cherish this till another moment happen.

She was returning to her room, when she looked back and met with his eyes.

Rehaan saw a spark in her eyes when it met with his. He knew how much he restricted himself from hugging her, his Chahaat.

He was waiting for her to say something, and when she said, his eyes went wide. 👀

__________________________________

U-huuuu. Guess what could she say??? 👀

Rehaan is Heart yrrr ♥.
And Alisha, this is not fair to left your friend in such situation alone.

❤😍Thank You😍❤