F I V E

-I Miss You-

Mikasa looked around, searching for this specific person around the corps. Yet...

He was not there. His presence, his annoying voice, his clingy hands cannot be seen.

She felt, empty...

She kept on thinking about him although she tried to scratch it off her mind. All its components were.

"Eren"

She didn't know where he went.

She wanted to search for him, yet she knew Jean was right.

She doesn't need Eren to be strong.

She can stand on her own.

But, still.

She felt like a,

Goner.

"Jean" she called out to him. "Where's Eren?" She asked, yet Jean didn't answer correctly. "Come on, lets go out for once in awhile." He looked at her, and she nodded. "I'll take you somewhere fun, you'll forget about him" Jean continued and smiled at her worried face.

For once, Mikasa softened a bit. To someone different than Eren.

"Oi, Brats, be sure to be back before dawn." Levi reminded and let them go.

"Sure thing Captain" Jean chuckled and got out with Mikasa. The horse faced man thought of going to a park with her. She needs to have fun,

she deserves to have fun.

Its been awhile since they fled the country because of war. Not expecting that outside their border, was a whole colony of Titan shifters.

Thanks to Eren Yeager, they had peace at once.

"So Mikasa, I've heard you got promoted...Tell me about it" Jean tried to start a conversation. "Well, about that..."

Mikasa was the one who convinced Eren to step down. She convinced Eren's brainwashed mind to log out.

In short,

She had a very important role inside rhe civil war.

So

She got promoted as captain of a squad.

Jean smiled as they walked across the park. He bought her stuff, and they played some games.

Unsurprisingly, Mikasa always one every single one. Jean sweat dropped, looking at the sweating worker who only had a few plushies on his stall.

"Mikasa, are you having fun?" Jean asked her while he carried all the prizes she's won. Mikasa never seemed to have any emotion on her face. She was happy, yes. Yet..

She wished,

Eren was there.

"Mikasa? Can you even hear me?" Jean glanced at her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Oh, sorry..." She looked at him.