N I N E

-I Thought-

"Shit" Eren cussed. It wasn't a dream, and it was real. He didn't go after her. He was ashamed of what he's done.

"Fuck, what did i do...i just cheated..." He stood up and started walking around in circles. He knew it was wrong but it felt so right. It felt so right kissing her that way, yet.

There was something blocking his way.

Does he not trust his heart? Or does he not trust her? He always thought his heart was locked in the depths of his mothers death. His heart used to crave revenge, yet further on his journey. He didn't realize that his heart also seeked another.

She was right there, beside him. Always and forever, she had his side. Not just because of some random Ackerman blood shit.

He was getting attached. He likes her, yet he covers it up.

'She deserves better.

As if i can pull someone like her

She's gorgeous

She's such a perfect woman

Why me?'

Insecurity and Trust.

Eren felt all that.

People...always have that one person they can't stop falling for. I know you do too. Maybe you don't realize who belongs to your heart. If you don't, then try opening it up.

Mikasa on the other hand, felt Jealousy.

She was Jealous of Maria, who wouldn't be? She's all around him. Near him, spent alot of days with him. It was all what Mikasa ever wanted.

She tried to hide her Jealousy, but it was so obvious. Almost everyone knew, except for Eren ofcourse.

"Why did he have to bring her here? I could've lived better without knowing about her"

We all get jealous don't we? People with nice bodies, grades, and lifestyles. Man, they really give us that "I wish i was them" vibe. Well especially to someone who you like. Whenever you caught them  with another nor rumors that they've already found someone else. It hurts like hell. Being Jealous of men trying to flirt with your girl or being jealous of a particular girl.

Jealousy either makes you a sucker or makes you try and move on.

Cheer up baby

Take your chances.

Like what I've said to a man who asked for advice.

Confess? Eren wanted to confess, yet he was guilty about not waiting for her. He was guilty for trying to move on.

Because there was nothing to move on from.

They still like eachother,

Yet ones as clueless as the other.

"Eren babe! I'm back! I bought you some stuff, and maybe you can throw away that old red scarf! Because i got you an expensive one!" Maria giggles as she sat next to him. "No, it's alright. That scarf was..

Given to me by someone special" Yes it was his, but it also reminded him of her. "You haven't washed that in days! And you sleep with it?!" Maria irked, and she was clearly annoyed. "You know that i sleep with you honey, and I don't like how the scarf is drenched with your sweat from like days ago" She rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Shut up, for once just stop telling me what to do. I'm a grown person, I'm not in middle school Maria"

"Well you think I don't know shit huh, I know you're still checking that bitch out" Maria snickered, and Eren became more tense.

"I can treat you soo much better than her babe, you guys haven't even had an official relationship yet. You told me you fell out of love. You told me that you broke her heart! So babe, forget about her" She sits on his lap and holds his chin. "And start focusing on me, your future fiancee" she kisses him.

"Tch...these two are so noisy" Levi sighs as he walks by.

"Say you love me, Say you love me

til the end of the world

All or nothing, i want all of you

I know i love you~"

Mikasa sung as she looked at the window. Thinking about Yeager.
(Song: 0x1 = Lovesong (TxT)

"Sorry I'm anti-romantic,

I want to run away

My heart is already chasing you

Burn with a small fire,

Sorry I'm an anti-romantic,

I don't believe it anymore, romantic

I burn my whole heart

I'm afraid that only black ashes will remain~"

Eren sung using his mind, as he kissed his girlfriend's lips impassionately.
(Song: Anti-Romantic (TxT)

Look at them,

in love.

But complicatedly.

Eren, a complete runaway.

Mikasa, a coward.

And then there's Maria, a bold woman. Confident, and flirty.

She's allover Eren.

Or was she?

After awhile of kissing, Eren got out of her grasp and went somewhere else, Mikasa saw him and she seemed to have finally found the little courage she had to talk to him.

"Eren, can we talk?" She didn't look at his eyes. "Sure, i've been meaning to ask you the same" Mikasa led them both to her room.

She locked the door so that no one would disturb them.

She sat down on her bed and he sat down as well.

"Why Eren? Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why her? You know, i told you that I'll always wait for you...right? And, that means that i wanted to win you back again. I, i wanted you to...love me back...then you come back with this chick,...Are you joking with me? Are you trying to make me Jealous Eren?"

"Mikasa.... I'm trying to move on okay?! We've been nothing but friends. Nothing else?! I have the right ro find someone."

"But what about me? Do you think that, waiting for you was a JOKE? Have you never realized that I've....never lied. I Still love you, i still want you, and i kept my promise...and you're hurting me with every word and action you and that girl does! Do you not care about me?!"

"Mikasa, i care for you, alot.

Listen to me, i love you too, until now i do. I just, don't want to be with you.

You're a different girl Mikasa, you're special, kind, and everything else any man would wish for. You're loyal, and brave. Yet you hold a little weakness when it comes to me. It's not that I don't love you, i just think.

I don't deserve you, and you don't deserve me"

"But Eren... I'm right here...and...i want you"

"I'm sorry but-"

"Can’t you see me?
Like on that magical day, say 'Believe me'
My heart incinerated, come and feel me, feel me
Oh can’t you see me?
My friends don’t understand me, no

Friends don’t understand me understand me anymore"
-Can't you see me (TXT)