Gossip Girl

We were all at Khaleda and Shefaly's apparent catching up on what everybody's been up to lately.

Jessi and Nadia were chatting away about their boyfriends (as usual) in the living room while Shefaly was in search for a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream the moment she found it Khaleda came downstairs with the Dear John DVD in her hands.

"Everything ready for movie night?" questioned Khaleda to her sister, Shefaly response with a simple nod.

They both entered the living room unnoticed, Khaleda took this opportunity to scare the other girls "AARRRRRR!!" screamed Khaleda at the top of her lungs. As the girls freaked out, through the coach cushion at her. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. But your faces were priceless." said Khaleda as  she and Shefaly sat down on the coach still laughing.

As they all started digging into the cookie dough ice cream the movie began to play.

"Yeah, so he's flying in to see me next week." Nadia gushed with excitement.

"Who is?" Khaleda and Shefaly said in unison with a shared confused expression.

"OMG my Luke." squealed Nadia, with the biggest grin across her face. It's really cute how excited Nadia gets whenever she's talking about her boyfriend Luke.

Luke and Nadia have been dating for 6 months now, Luke's the lead singer of this band called 5 seconds of summer. He's been away for almost a month now, visiting family and gigging in Australia. I can understand why she's so excited to see him, I act the same way when Niall gets home from touring europe.

"Seeing as Luke and his boys come home next week and so do the 1D boys, we all should go out." asked Khaleda to the girls.

Excitement and squeals fill the room when everyone shouted "YES!"

Its been too long since we've all hung out together, so we couldn't wait until our boys come home. It's difficult dating a member of a band as they spend most of their time away on tour or in the studio recording, we don't mind as its their job and they love it and we love them so it works for us. 

Ditching the movie and finishing all the ice cream, chocolate and everything else in the kitchen cupboard we all decided to plan the night out.

"We should go out Saturday night, how about that?" Khaleda asked the girls.

"The boys arrive home next Thursday so next Saturday sounds good." Jessi agrees. 

As we whittle down where we all should go next Saturday night, Jessi's phone rings.

*HARRY CALLING*

We all looked to Jessi with a questionable expression, "So, who is it?" Shefaly asked, Jessi response with a cheeky wink and says "Mr Styles." she then gets up and enters the garden for some privacy.

As she closes the garden shutters we all begin to gossip, "He's totally whipped, you know he calls her like 25 time a day." Khaleda whispers to the other two girls.

Nadia come up with an idea, "We should totally take a picture of her and send it to Harry saying that he's disturbing our movie night." going along with the idea Nadia takes a picture of Jessi along with the message and sends it to Harry.

"You know she's gonna kill us." Khaleda said looking back at Jessi who is still on the phone to her boyfriend for about half an hour now (jezz, what on earth do they talk about? Actually scratch that I don't wanna know.) she was smiling away like she didn't have a care in the world.

"YOLO!" shefaly boomed, which caused everyone to burst into laughter.

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD First chapter is of my first fanfic!!!

Khaleda- Niall's girlfriend

Jessi- Harry's girlfriend

Nadia- Luke's girlfriend

Shefaly- well just wait and see!?!

These are the main character of Love Over Lust also including:

Zayn Malik

Liam Payne

Louis Tomlinson

Ashton Irwin

Calum Hood

Michael Clifford

Hope you like the story so far, comment what you think and a quick vote would be much appreciated.

#LoveOverLust

#SecretsAndLies