('The Plan') Part 2

Monday Morning:

Shefaly is up early this morning getting ready to head off to work, she makes her way downstairs and is greeted my her sister, Jessi and Nadia. "Morning." said the girls with bright smiles, "morning, so what time did you guys get to bed last night?" Shefaly questioned the girls, as the girls looked at each other they began giggling. Khaleda spreading butter on her toast and says "didn't really get much sleep, Nadia was talking in her sleep. She was all like, he looks so perfect standing there in his American Apparel underwear." as laughter begins to fill the kitchen, Nadia gets embarrassed and throws a grape at Khaleda, "Oi, I didn't say that. And anyway I don't talk in my sleep! But damn my man does look hot as fuck in his American Apparel underwear."

"Anyways, you girlies have fun today at the shops while I'm stuck at work. Alright I'm off." says Shefaly sarcasticly, stealing Khaleda's toast heading out the door.

Later that Afternoon:

Khaleda, Jessi and Nadia have finally arrived at the mall (after taking what felt like 20 years finding a parking spot) the girls decide to look around at a couple of shops to find dresses for their night out on Saturday.

On their mission to find the perfect dress they come across a small beautique, "let's go in here." Khaleda suggested and entered the small yet luxurious beautique followed by the 2 girls.

As they entered the dimmed lit beautique, music began to play (Steal my girl by One Direction) "oh my fucking god, it's my Niall." Khaleda practically screeched, shock evident in her face. "awe and Harry." Jessi said looking like an innocent puppy. "Yes and Harry. You should buy a smoking hot dress and show him what he's been missing." Khaleda says with an evil look in her eye. "Oh my god, can you guys keep it in your pants. Jezz." Nadia says with disgust. (what a pal)

With that being said Nadia walks off and begins to look around this lavish establishment. The garments were hung on jet black racks covered in crystals, after selecting a few dresses the girls decide to try them on. All three girls walk into separate changing rooms, draw back the pink sequined curtain and change. A few minutes pass by and they all come out in their dresses.

"OMG Jessi that dress is so gorgeous!" Nadia complimented on Jessi's dress which was scarlet red, a mixture of sexy yet classy which was the perfect match for her. Nadia's dress was midnight blue with a purple underlining which really complimented her skin tone, "Nadia, you look so pretty. You have to buy this dress." Khaleda said admiring Nadia's dress. As Khaleda was looking at herself in the mirror Jessi said "Niall ain't gonna keep his hands off you in that dress." as the girls lugged uncontrollably, got changed, paid for the dresses and we're on their was home.

Later that Evening

Khaleda, Jessi and Nadia decided to go over 'The Plan.' They come up with how Shefaly would like the most out of the 6 potential batchelors. Getting court up in arguing over who's hotter Ashton or Zayn (Umm.. Ima say both.) the front door opens.

Shefaly enters the apartment unaware of what the girls are talking about, she pulls out her headphones and can hear her name being mentioned, taking no notice she shoves it off and drops her keys in the the bowl which rests upon the wooden cabinet.

The rest of the night went as usual. (eat, drink, rave to One Direction & 5SOS and repeat.)

Wednesday

Having only one day left till the boys arrive home from touring the girls freaked out and decided to make signs for the boys. As soon as Shefaly has left for work Khaleda, Jessi and Nadia get creative on the sign making.

Author's Note:

Hey Guys,

OMG I'm sorry I didn't update, I've been busy with college stuff. I'll try and update regularly, I promise :)

Hope you like Love Over Lust so far, all I can say is that there is that something is gonna happen that turns this whole thing upside down....wanna know keep reading!!

(comment, vote, share and follow.)

Thank you for reading Love Over Lust!!

#LoveOverLust #SecretsAndLies