"Once in a Lifetime" #Shaly

*....PREVIOUSLY....*

I just finished watching this week's Monday Night Raw and I was buzzing as Dean Ambrose (one of my favourite WWE wrestlers) just FREAKING WON THE GOD DAMN INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! And I couldn't be anymore prouder. So logically, I decided to publicise my excitement with a picture of him on instagram (as you do). All done and posted, smiling away at the picture of him holding his new championship belt :)

I see some comments blowing up my notifications.... (weird).... I look through them and can't stop laughing!! Two girls are calling MY BAE DEAN "Scary bae" :0 one of them say "Poor girl, who posted this BC we're committing random shit "... So I decided to interject at this moment, hahah. I reply with, "It's cool I love Dean too" After another 68 on going comments, I follow both these girls on instagram. Low and behold "Shannon" (one of the two girls) and I become friends.

That was the start of what someone would call "#Shaly".... And now there's no going back...

After content messaging, I find out that we have more in common than I first thought, which only brought us closer as friends.

*PRESENT DAY*

Shan (Shannon) and I only live a few hours apart by train... And we would love nothing much than to meet each other ♡ which got me thinking... Why don't we? I mean, seeing as she's basically mentally dating Louis Tomlinson (she's a special child, hahah) it makes sense to invite her down to London for 'Sounds Live, Feels Live' where all the 1D boys will be to show their support to the 5SOS boys, AMAZING IDEA, RIGHT??

So, I call her to tell her my genius plan! I scroll through my contacts and find her name "Shan Tomlinson" (...you understand, why she's special now, HAHAH)

"HHEEYY SHHAANN!!" I practically scream down the line.

"OMG KHALY.... Do you always have to be so LOUD??!!" Shan, complains.

"... WOW... Okay, that's mean! And, it's not my fault! Blame Niall, HAHAHA!!"

"...Okay... I don't even wanna know..."

"SHHHAANN!! NOT LIKE THAT!!... Okay, maybe a little like that, HAHAHAHAH!! OMG"

"... Okay, Goodbye then Khaly!"

"Hey! No! Shan!! I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!!!"

"Well, you freaking promise to stop screaming PLEASE!... My ears hurt..."

"UGH..."

"Don't you dare, "UGH" me KHALY!!!"

"...But, I'm not good at making promises..."

".... I swear to LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, I WILL PUSH YOU IN FRONT OF A MOVING CAR!!"

"...I'm sorry... But I really do have something to tell you... "

"Hmm... Which is?"

"Well..."

"Khaly... Come on! Just tell me!"

"Alright, you ready??"

"YES! NOW TELL ME!!"

"Okay, okay, hahaha. How would YOU like to not only meet ME!! But... Also meet Mr Tomlinson???"

"Well... Khaly, you know I would LOVE THAT! But, unfortunately that's just not possible..."

"Oohh Shan, nothing is impossible!"