chapter 5

" Guy, let them go."

" Now why would I do that?" He asked standing behind my seated form as her slowly rake's his finger up my arm to my shoulder.

" because I asked you to."

" ah, but I will let them go when you agree to my marrage willingly. "

" fine, just let them go."

I stood up and turned around now. Ready for my tour her as u knew he would make me feel this prmise with a kiss. My first kiss would of coarse be taken away by my captor and soon to be husband.

" well then seal your promise with a kiss."

I hesitantly leaned forward and tryed to kill away as I barely touched his lips but his hands auckly held my head to his and fsrced me to stay.

His sloppy kisses made me want to vomit but I had to hod it in as he could easily punish me for such actions.

I continued to struggle as he wouldn't pull away nky pulling me closer. He let me oull away finally to breath before he tried to go in again I stepped back as he came forward and I was suddenly pressed against the wall. Out of instinct my knee came up hitting his croch and he dropped in sudden pain.

He looked up to me and slapped me hard, I knew he would.

" we are to be married tomorrkw and you will wear the dress I chose for you and because of you actions against me your friends will be punished and not released. However I have decided.to change the wedding to in 5 hours, I will call in your servant to get you ready."

He left the room and I knew that it would happen and now my friends wouldn't even be saved with my torture, however I had a plan.

********************* 

I soon was standing by the alter with a white dress covering my body. It was the one I recognised as the one he nearly had marian wed.to him in.

" are there any objections, if so speak now or forever hold your peace."

" I object," I heard and I turned to see Alan with a bruised face but determnation ijn his eyes.

" that's the outlaw, get him!" Guy yelled and I saw the rest of them had gotten out I  saw them making there way to me as I bent to the groung in an spinning motion and stuck my leg out tripping guy and the 2 guard next to me, I pulled out the sharp dagger in my hair and cut my robe bands on my arms. Alan came up to me ready to cut them only to find me ready to leave and already running down the stairs as I ripped I f the dress so reveal me in my tight leather pants and shirt that guy had given me to wear as he wore the same leather jacket. I had also stolen my jacket and several other lairs of clothes fir me and Lahara to wear so we wouldn't have to wear skirts aanymore unless we wore the tight ones I had also grabbed.

I ran into lahara and grabbed the stash of clothes I hid under the floor board as we ran and we made it into the woods. Alan had handes me my cloak and I put it on so that I could be cooler, luckily my cloak was also a black making my look cooler then anyone else.

I took of my cape as we stopped running and I hugged lahara, as a natural instinct of my small fr am I started to do back handsprings avoiding the trees until I cam to an edge where I did a backflip off of the large rock landing perfectly as I looked up at them.

" I didn't know you could do that." Alan said.

I looked at his face.then Lahara and I glanced at each other before I fell into a fit of laghter, my laugh sounding like I was dying as I feel to the ground and so did Lahara, my feet kicked wildley as i couldn't stop my laughter.