Chapter 4

"Anyway guys, Robin wants to meet you at Dead Man's crossing Midday tomorrow."

"Ok, sounds good." We all said exept Allen, instead he responded with, "How do we know we can trust you?"

" Well," I said," do you trust me?"

" Well, ya obviously ,but..."

" And do you trust my judgement?"

"ya, of coarse I do."

" well I trust her and if you trust me then you trust her."Lahara added.

" Umm... I guess so."

"And you should trust me cause I've been here longer then her and you trust her."

" ok but if we die i will blame you."

" Fine by me but you do relize if we die then you can't blame me cause we will be dead right."

" Oh I guess not, so I'll blame you in heaven."

" Whatever Nimrod."

" what's a Nimrod."

I dork slapped myself in disbeleif of how stupid he was being right now.

The rest of the group walked off but I stayed outside to talk with Lahara, " Are we going to get captured?"

" Yes."

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip next day at deadman's crossing~~~~~~~

           We walked up to a who we thought was robin but we found out he wasn't when he jumped out from behind his hooded cape

" suprise, suprise." He said as we relized it was guy,

"Oh azzlinthia there you are and since your new to this town and I'm asuming did not know these were outlaws you will ride in the carrage with me the rest of you will be dragged behind the carage,  ....... I hope they can tun fast enough."

I cringed at the thought. I got into the carrage starring at them simpathetically.