~~Part 6~~

Previously on Ignoring My Cold Husband

A/N POV

Jisoo heard mumbling but very soft. She soon recognized the voice even though it was hard to hear. Jisoo took her phone out and dialed Yoongi's number.

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting for Y/N to come home when I didn't realize I fell asleep. I try staying awake just incase Y/N come back but failed to do so.

1AM

I was sleeping when suddenly my phone rang. I woke up and without looking at the ID I answered.

Yoongi: "Y/N, baby where are you? Please come home."

Jisoo: "YOONGI"

Yoongi: "Jisoo? Where's Y/N?"

Jisoo: "YOONGI, COME TO THIS ADDRESS AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Y/N IS IN TROUBLE?!"

Yoongi: "WAHT?! OKAY, I'M ON MY WAY." I hung up the phone and raced to my car. While I was driving I got a message from Jisoo telling me the address. XXXX Street, number XX.

I didn't waste any time, I picked up the speed to the location. After a while I got to the location and raced out of my car inside the house. When I got inside I ran up stairs to where Jisoo was.

Jisoo: "Y-Yoongi, Y-Y/N is in t-that room, p-please hurry." Jisoo stuttered while crying.

A/N POV

Yoongi ran towords the room where Jisoo told him. He tried to open the door but it was locked.

???: "GO AWAY, THIS ROOM IS OCCUPIED !" The man shouted from inside the room

Yoongi: "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE!" Yoongi shouted back.

Y/N *Crying*

???: "SHUT UP BABYGIRL!" He shouted at Y/N. With that Yoongi kicked down the causing it to break.

Y/N POV

I heard the door break open and I heard footsteps. Next thing I knew the man wasn't on top of me anymore.

???:"GET OFF ME JERK!" I heard the man say.

Yoongi *Punching the man* : "THIS.IS.WHAT.YOU.GET.FOR.TOUCHING.WHAT.BELONGS.TO.ME!"

Y-Yoongi?! 

Jisoo POV

I ran inside once I realized that Yoongi kicked the door down. I ran inside towards Y/N to free her. I was in shock to see Y/N condition. I hugged Y/N once I freed her

Y/N *Still crying but harder*

Jisoo: "Shh, it's okay. I'm here now." I said. Y/N pulled out the hug and saw what Yoongi was doing to the man. Y/N ran towards Yoongi to try and stop him before he killed the man.

Y/N: "Y-Yoongi, s-stop p-please." She said while crying.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: "Y-Yoongi, s-stop p-please." I said while crying. He didn't stop so I went close to him and tried to stop him. Once he felt me holding him he stopped and turned to face me.

He looked into my teary eyes and his eyes soften. He gave me a hug.

Yoongi: "Shh, don't cry. I'm here baby." He said. I felt safe in his arms and the next thing I knew everything went black.

A/N Pov

Y/N had passed out from exhaustion and weak condition. Yoongi picked her up bridal style and took Y/N to his car. 

TIME SKIP~

They got home and Yoongi got out the car and went to Y/N side. He took her out the car and carried her bridal style. He took her to their shared bedroom. He placed her on the bed and went to the closet. Yoongi took one of his favorite hoodies out and went back to where Y/N was.

The Hoodie

Yoongi Pov

Yoongi Pov

As I made my way back to Y/N I saw her sitting up right. When she heard me, she looked at me and she started crying again. I ran towards her.

Yoongi: "Don't cry baby, I'm here now. No one can hurt you anymore." I said to her to calm her down but what she said made me Jungshook.

Y/N: "Except for you....."

To Be Continued....

Heyy Guys, Sorry that I was really abled to post parts everyday. I've been really busy but hope you enjoyed this part and tell me your thoughts💜💜💜Have a great day/night/afternoon/evening. See you at the next part.