~~Part 8~~

Y/N POV

I was upstairs with Lisa since she wanted to tell  me something.

Y/N: "Lisa, what's up?" I asked her.

Lisa: "You can't tell Jhope what I'm about to tell you, ok?"

Y/N: "Okay, I promise I won't." I was waiting for her to tell me what was going on.

Lisa: "I have a crush on him, but I'm too scared to confess my feelings to him because I don't want to get rejected." I was shocked and happy at the same time.

Y/N: "How do you know he doesn't feel the same way?"

Lisa: "You heard what he said, we're just friends." I looked at Lisa and an idea came into my mind.

Y/N: "How about I ask him if he likes someone, without me saying you in it."

Lisa: "It could work, but please don't tell him."

Y/N: "I won't." After that I went downstairs to where Jhope was.

Jhope POV

"Why are these girls taking so long

"Why are these girls taking so long." I said to myself. I was scrolling on my phone until I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I turned around hoping it was Lisa but It was just Y/N. 

When I meant hoping it was Lisa, I meant I have a crush on her but don't want to confess because I don't know if she sees me the same way.

Y/N: "Jhope, can I talk to you?"

Jhope: "Sure, what's up Y/N." Y/N sat next to me.

Y/N: "I know this might be out of the blue but do you have crush on someone? or is there someone special?" I was a bit shock by her question.

Jhope: "Actually there is someone who is special and I have a crush on her." I said and Y/N smiled a bit.

Y/N: "Who is it?" I was scared to tell her but I knew she wouldn't tell anyone.

Jhope: "I'll tell you, but you have to promise me not to tell anyone."

Y/N: "I promise." 

I took a breathe before telling her.

Jhope: "I...have...a...crush...on...Lisa." After I said that, Y/N got up and started running around with joy, which made me very confused.

Y/N POV

I was so happy with what I heard. When I was down running I saw Jhope looking at me confused.

Y/N: "You'll find out soon." I said which made him even more confused. Suddenly the door bell rang. I ran and out it to see......

Yoongi?

I looked at him then walked away. Before I could walk away, he grabbed my wrist to and turned me around. I waited for him to say something instead he pulled me into a hug. 

Yoongi: "Baby, I'm so sorry, please don't ignore me anymore

Yoongi: "Baby, I'm so sorry, please don't ignore me anymore. It's killing me." He said. I was about to responded but instead I pulled away and walked to Jhope. I heard him sigh and came inside the house.

Y/N: "Lisa, come down here." I called Lisa. She came down and looked confused to why Yoongi was here.

Lisa: "Hi Sir, why are you here?"

Yoongi: "I came for Y/N and please when we not at work, call me Yoongi or Suga."

Lisa: "Okay si- I mean Suga."

Time Skip, at home

When we got inside, I was about to to walk to our shared bedroom, But Yoongi pulled me and pinned me to the wall.

Yoongi: "Y/N, please talk to me. I can't stand it anymore. I know I haven't been the best husband who's always busy and doesn't have time for you, but please don't ignore me honey," I couldn't do it anymore. I kissed him and I felt him kiss me back. After a few seconds we pulled away and I said.

Y/N: "I've miss you, I can't stand it when you don't have time for me. I missed your hugs, your kisses, our cuddles, our dates, EVERYTHING!"

Yoongi: "I so sorry my baby, I promise I won't ever not have time for you. So do you wanna cuddle and watch a movie?" I nodded and we went to our shared bedroom.

Heyyyy Kitty friends, So the next part will be the last part and It's about Y/N having a plan to get Jhope and Lisa together with the help of Yoongi

Heyyyy Kitty friends, So the next part will be the last part and It's about Y/N having a plan to get Jhope and Lisa together with the help of Yoongi. After all that keep a look out for a new story. Have a great Day/Night/Afternoon/evening. Eat well and study if you have to other whys Namjoon will shave your eyebrows😂😂😂I PURPLE YOU!💜💜