~~Part 9~~

Y/N POV

Yoongi and I were watching a movie (It can be any movie of your choice). While we were watching I suddenly remembered something

Y/n: "Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Yes kitten, what's wrong?" I got up from his chest and looked at him. Yoongi looked back at me.

Y/N: "I need your help."

Yoongi: "Yeah sure. What do you need help with?" I explained everything to him.

Y/N: "So I need you to help me get them together."

Yoongi: "What do you want me to do honey?"

Y/N: "I need you to spend the day with Jhope to keep him distracted and I'll ask Jisoo do the same with Lisa. I need to get a few things to make it special." He nodded then said.

Yoongi: "I'm tired, let's sleep lovey, we have a awesome day tomorrow." I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Yoongi: "I love you. Goodnight sweet heart."

Y/n: "Love you too, goodnight."

Next Morning, Yoongi POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I looked next to me to see that Y/N was not there. Suddenly the bathroom door opened revealing Y/N wearing her clothes already.

Y/N: "Oh, good morning Yoongi." She said in a sleepy voice.

Yoongi: "Good morning kitten, come here." Y/N started walking towards me and I placed her on my lap and said...

Yoongi: "Today's the big day."

Y/N: "I know, I'm so excited to make my friends a couple." She gave me a peck on my cheek before snuggling her face in my neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I said

Yoongi: "I'm gonna go take a shower." She nodded her head and said

Y/N: "I'll prepare breakfast." She was about to get up but I pulled her into a kiss.

Y/N POV

He broke the kiss and I stood up from his lap heading to the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got all the ingredients that I needed.

While I was cooking, I felt arms around me and I knew it was my Yoongi.

Yoongi: "It smells so good kitten." He gave me kisses on my neck. I moved my head so he had more room to get to my neck.

Y/N: "Why don't you sit down, it's almost done." He nodded his head and let go of my waist and sat down. 

I put on food on the counter and I saw Yoongi sniffing the smell that was coming from the food.

WHAT I PREPARED FOR US