~~Part 5~~

Y/N Pov

I was having a time of my life at this party forgetting about Yoongi. I was sitting at the bar table at the party waiting for my drink when a man approached me.

???: "Hey sexy."

Y/N: "Hi" I said coldly "What do you want?"

???: "I want you😏." He said. I just rolled my eyes and said

Y/N: "I'm married." I showed him my ring but then remembered Yoongi. I felt guilty and I started crying. 

???: "Oh don't cry baby girl, leave him and come with me. I'm way better than him."

Y/N: "NO, LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GONNA USE ME AS YOUR TOY!"

???: "That's no way to talk to your daddy." He slapped my hard on my face which caused me to fall off my chair onto the floor. 

A/N POV

???: "Author, make her fall for me plz"

A/N: "Is this my story or yours?!"

???: "UGH, whatever🙄"

A/N: "DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME MISTER. UGH LETS JUST CONTINUE."

Anyways, Y/N is on the floor unconscious because she fell really hard on the ground. The man went closer to Y/N and took her inside bridal style to one of the rooms. 

??? POV 

I took her inside the room and locked the door. I through her on the bed and got what I needed in the draw.

BEDROOM (BED)

???: "We gonna have a little fun baby girl" I smirked while saying to myself

Y/N POV 

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked forward and saw the same guy from the bar, and I saw him take out these items from the draw.

 I looked forward and saw the same guy from the bar, and I saw him take out these items from the draw

I started crying and screaming for help

I started crying and screaming for help. He came closer to me and put the blindfold on my eyes and mouth (he had two btw). He took my one hand and put to the one side of the back board and same for the other side. I heard him throw the key on the ground and I heard him say

???: "You're all mine baby girl." I couldn't do anything, I was weak.

Jisoo's POV

I was dancing with one of my friend when I realized Y/N was with me. So I went to go and find her. I looked every where outside.

Jisoo: "Y/N!!" I shouted because it was loud cause of the music. I went inside to see if she maybe went to the bathroom. As I was making my way to the bathroom I heard weird noises coming from one of the rooms. I didn't waste anytime I ran towards the room and couldn't open it because it was locked.

A/N POV

Jisoo heard mumbling but very soft. She soon recognized the voice even though it was hard to hear. Jisoo took her phone out and dialed Yoongi's number.

TO BE CONTINUED.... 

Hello you not so incident souls🤣🤣🤣kidding. Sorry I took so long to upload the next part. I've bee busy with school and didn't have time to finish the next part, hope you enjoy this one. Plz comment what revenge Yoongi should do to Y/N and also pop ideas for the next part. I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜