𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

The Government had captured both you and Erik and locked you both in the ground of the Pentagon

They did a check on you both and they sent you to separate cells. Their was a collar around your neck as it had a red light on.

The guards walked in as you glared at them.

"We have the results, and your pregnant." The guard told you.

"What?" You said as you stood up.

The guards then left the room after that.

"Hey, your lying to me!" You ran towards the door a banged you fist against it.

𖥸

Sometime later you were laying on the hard bed in your room, with nurse help you with your baby.

"Push." They nurse that was were the baby was coming from told you.

You used all your strength and your heard the cries of your baby.

"It's a boy." The nurse told you as she rapped in a blanket.

"Let me see him." You said as one of the guards took your baby from the nurse.

"What are you doing with my son." You yelled.

"Let her be with her son for a while." The nurse told the guard.

"He's be given to a family member, you are to dangerous for a small child." The guard told you and left.

"I'm sorry, hon." The nurse told you as she got her things a began to leave the room.

You just watched as they left you alone in this room. You felt so weak, sadness fitted you as you screamed and cried.