𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

You sat in a room with a glass window towards an outside garden

You sat in a room with a glass window towards an outside garden. The other members that Charles and Erik recruited were in the same room.

"We should think of code names." Raven told everyone in the room.

"We're government agents now, we should have secret code names. I want to be called Mystique." Raven explained to us.

"Damn! I wanted to be called Mystique.." Sean said, but he probably didn't even think out it and just liked Ravens code name she come up with.

"Well, tough. I call it." She told him as she used her power to change into him.

"Wow." Everyone said expect Raven and was surprised by it.

"And I'm way more mysterious than you." She told him as she was still him.

As everyone began to clap.

"Darwin, what about you?" Raven asked Darwin.

"Well, 'Darwin' is already a nickname. And, you know, it sort of fits. Apart to survive and all. Check this out." Darwin get up and walked towards the fish tank and put his face in and their were gills on the side of both his face.

"That was incredible." Hank told Darwin.

"Thank you."

"What about you." Darwin pointed towards Sean.

"I'm going to be. Banshee." He told us.

"Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" Hank asked Sean.

"You might want to cover your ears." He told us as we covered are ears and sound come out of his mouth and broke the glass.

"Your turn." Sean said as he pointed towards Angel.

"My stage name is Angel.." she said as she took her jacket off and her back was towards us.

"It kind of fits." She said as bug wings came out of her skin.

"You can fly?" Raven said.

"And..." she spit a fire ball that the statue i the middle of the garden.

"What's your name." She asked Hank.

"How about big foot."Alex said.

"You know that wasn't nice." You told Alex.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet." Raven began to tell Alex.

And yours are kind of small." Raven continued to tell him.

"Okay. Now."

"Y/n, what can you do?" Darwin asked you.

"I have this blue energy that I can use to control things and fly with." You explained as you moved your hands as the blue energy dance with the move of your hands.

"How about Azure Witch." Raven said.

"Why that!" Sean asked her.

"Because I reminds me of a witch." She told him.

"No, I like it." You told Raven which she smiled asked

"Alex, what is your gift? What can you do?" You asked him.

"It's not... I just can't do it. I can't do it in here.." Alex told us.

"Can you do it out there?" Darwin asked.

"Why don't you just do it out there?" Angel said.

He seem like he really didn't want to use to like to was dangerous, you knew how he felt, you still felt the same with your powers.

"Come on."

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" Everyone started to chant.

He soon gave in and got up from his seat and walked towards to the broken window.

"Get down when I tell you." He told us.

We all gather around the broken window as Alex walked in the garden. We all pecked around the corner to see what he was going to do.

"Get back." He told us as we all moved are hand out of the way and back.

"Get back!" He told us again but we didn't listen this time.

"Whatever." He said as red energy come from his body and one of them cut the statue in half. And everyone began to clap.

After that Raven played music and we all were dancing to it. Angle was flying, Hank was upside down on the fan. Sean was throwing a chair as you used your power to made something float.

"Come on! You can go harder than that." Darwin told Alex as he was hit him.

"What are you doing?" Moira yelled as she watched us as we all stopped and Eve that I made float quickly fell to the floor.

"Who destroyed the statue?" She Asked.

"It was Alex." Hank told her.

"No, Havok." Raven corrected him.

"We have to call him Havok. That's his named now." He told us.

"And we were thinking you should be professor x." Raven pointed at Charles.

"And you should be magneto." Raven then pointed at erik.

"Exceptional." Erik said.

"I expect more form you." Charles told Raven as they left angrily.