YOU SHALL NOT DIE ZABUZA-CHAN AND HAKU-KUN!!!!!!!

Raven's Pov

I opened my eyes and you know what I see......nothing. I see nothing.

"-I don't think she will fight her own team?"I heard Haku say sighing.

"Zabuza-chan. Please tell me you did not kidnap me to use for your own plans? Cause if you did I'm cutting off your penis."I mumbled putting a hand over my eyes

He looked genuinely scared.

"Anyway. You cannot fight Kakashi another time your gonna die."I said sitting up and stretching.

"What do you mean."He snapped.

"I mean. I know everything that will happen in the future. If you fight Kakashi a second time you will die. I don't like the deaths in this show so I'm warning you."I said letting them take in the information.

"So what do you think we should do?"Haku asked looking me in the eye.

"You turn your back on Gato. I'd be happy to assassinate him for you."I grinned.

I know what your thinking. Just let the plot run through. HE** NO! Zabuza and the Akatsuki are my favorite characters. So what I presume to do is stop anyone from dying and the world will be in peace.

"Can I go back to my team?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"How do we know if your lying?"Zabuza asked glaring.

"I don't lie about serious matters. After Gato and his men are killed you two will do whatever your heart desires!"I held up a peace sign.

"Now if you excuse me. I must go beat the sh** outta Kakashi for letting me get kidnapped."I nodded before walking away.

No deaths will be in Naruto! Only person gonna die is Kabuto's ugly butt....possibly Oreochimaru(:

I arrived at Tazuna's house and knocked on the door politely. I just died a little inside D:!!

"May I help you?"Tsunami asked.

"I'm looking for a man oddly shaped silver hair,mask,forehead protected over his eye. Three kids one blonde and dense,another pink haired like me except smaller and less cuter,finally a raven with hair shaped like a ducks butt and silent yet arrogant?"I was very descriptive :3.

"Uh,yes their inside my home."She moved aside to let me in.

"Thanks."I walked to where I heard the most noise.

"Oi! How come when I get kidnapped ain't nobody got time to look for meh!"I yelled glaring at everyone except Inari....he is to cool for me.

"Raven! Your alive!"Naruto ran to hug me but I only pushes against his forehead.

"No love for you."I said wrapping my arms around Kakashi in a sleeper hold.

"I could of been killed! I have nothing to live for to die!"I said letting him go when he smashed a plate on my head.

"Raven. I was unconscious!"He yelled.

".....Fine. We don't have to worry about Zabuza anymore."I shrugged.

"You killed him!"Naruto asked all up in my face.

"No. He and his helper killed Gato and his henchmen. I only suggest we stay here until Kakashi heals. I offered to kill him myself but they declined."I shrugged again.

"How can we believe you."Kakashi's eyes narrowed.

"I know the future. Example:In a fight Kakashi dies but comes back to life."I said sitting in a corner.

Naruto didn't seem to pay attention to anything I just said.

"Can you tell me a story about your cool life!"He asked excitedly.

Sasuke and Sakura sat beside him.

"Alright well. When I turned 5 after the whole orphanage Dilemma,I formed a gang. Yes I know what your thinking a five year older the leader of a gang but nope! Everyone feared me. I was able to do things no one could. We were called the Ducks."i ignored their snickering. "At the age of twelve,I started a war with a fellow gang. The leader happened to be my ex. I broke up with him,he got mad blah blah blah. Some time later I had my eighteenth birthday! Not fun spending the day in a hospital. I accidentally inhaled some deadly gases during training. My twenty-ith birthday was the day I did everything I wanted to do. You Only Live Once! I sky dived without a parachute,went swimming with a deadly shark with no protection,shot myself in the toe and got a tattoo on my lower back."I'm pretty sure everyone is listening in now.

"What is your tattoo of?"Sasuke asked.

"It's the kanji of love."I smiled.

"Why that?"Sakura asked.

"You will find out in Due time."I waved her off. "Finally on my twenty-first birthday. I attacked my ex's gang and we tied. Then I almost drank my kidney to death."I made this face -_-.

"Your so cool!"Naruto yelled grinning.

"Hmmm. You are weird."Kakashi shook his head.

"I'm tired."I yawned. "Naruto! Carry me upstairs."I reached my arms out for him to carry me.

"But your bigger then me."He whined.

I glared. He shuddered before lifting me up slightly and carrying me to where he was staying and laid me beside his futon.

"Night Night."I waved and fell asleep.