Preliminary's

Raven's Pov(It's been two days)

I had arrived at the tower a few minutes earlier than the kids. Bad thing about that was they came in with Kabuto. Anyways we were all standing in front of the Hokage as he congratulated us on passing the 2nd part of the exam. Because of the number of gennins,we were have preliminary's. DANGET!

"Ningyo Raven vs Yakushi Kabuto."I ignored the whisperings and glared at the score board.

"FOR THE LAST DA** TIME MY NAME IS ONLY RAVEN!!"I yelled the ground shaking under me.

"You can do this Raven-chan!!!"Naruto yelled.

"Go Raven!"Sakura yelled. The other gennins started cheering.

"If I win this Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto are wearing dresses!!!"I grinned.

"Alright. You may use any weapons*cough cough*I want a clean fight. . If someone cannot move anymore or death is scene,the match will be stoppe and the winner announced. Any questions?"We both shook our heads. "Then BEGIN!!"

He got into a fighting stance.

"Since I wanna murder you. You get first hit."I taunted. He glared at me ,I only grinned.

"Earth Release:Hiding Like a Mole Technique!"He yelled out. The ground around him softened,encasing his body as he was buried below. He was now underground,and shrouded his chakra.

"Interesting."I formed handsigns slamming my hands on the ground and then slamming my head inside the ground like an ostrich. "Water release: Geyser!!"

The ground shook and stopped just as soon as it started. When it stopped water rushed out of different areas as hot as molten lava.

I waved to Kabuto as he was launched into the air crying out in pain as the water burned his butt.

"Did you see that jutsu?? She created water out of nothing!"Whispers went around the gennin.

3rd Person's Pov

Jounins looked at her in shock. She was like another Sui. The Hokage chuckled and Orochimaru licked his lips before wincing in pain. I forgot she stabbed me in the tongue

Kabuto jumped up in the air and threw multiple poisoned needles at her. Raven tried to dodge most of them but two grazed her cheeks. The poison slowly broke down the tissues in her body but she stood her ground.

Raven's Pov

I stared at Kabuto with a raised eyebrow. "Hope you know. Poison is just a minor thing that affects me."I put my hand on my hips. "So you want to die now or later........your silence tells me now!"

I made two shadow clones both appearing at his sides restraining his movement.

I took my right hand and put it out in front of me. I took my left hand and hovered it on top of my right hand. It started creating chakra. I added rotation and depth to it. A blue water ball appeared. YOU THOUGHT I WAS MAKING THE RASENGAN!!!!! Nope. Wish I could but sadly I'm only a water nature .-.

3rd Person's Pov

"Is-is that....no it can't be."Murmurs went around the crowd.

"Isn't that the jutsu Mizu created?"A jounin asked generally to the other jounins. The Hokage and Kakashi looked at Raven in shock. The last time I've seen that Jutsu is when Mizu fought with Sui to see who would be the head of the Ningyo clan.

Orochimaru looked at Raven in hunger as if she were a piece of meat.

"Woahhh what is that??"The gennins asked. "That looks so cool! But look at all of that chakra?"Gennins stared with wide eyes at Raven.