IM IN THE NARUVERSE.....AWESOME!!

Raven's Pov

I sighed as I watched our planner,Sammy,plan our next attack on Venom.

"Do you agree Raven?"Sammy glanced at me from the corner of her eye.

I nodded absentmindedly"Whatever as long as we beat them get what we want and high tail it out of there"I waved them off"Gather your weapons we leave at midnight"I smirked.

"Sammy stay"I ordered.

Sammy visibly flinched by my commanding voice.

"Yes boss?"She asked.

"If I were to disappear,not saying I will"I said quickly"but if I were to then you will be the leader until I return"I smiled.

Sammy's eyes widened she nodded nonetheless.

"Your dismissed"I waved her off.

She sped out of the hidden room at the old orphanage.

I flicked my pink hair behind my shoulder and walked to my room for a bath.

"I deserve this"I sighed and changed out of my tank top and cargo shorts.

I stepped into the bath and sighed in relaxation.

I soon drifted off.

TIME SKIP

I woke up when I heard birds chirping.

"I'M AWAKE SHUT IT"I chucked my shoe at it.

The sound of wings flapping made me smile.

When I saw my shoe near a tree I went to pick it up only to realize.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF JASHIN AM I SHORT I WAS 5'3 SINCE I LAST CHECKED"I screamed.

I ran as far as my short legs could carry me. Not far..

I stopped at a river after running for 15 minutes.

I looked at my reflection.

I had the same pink hair,my teeth were sharp,I had pink scaly things on my face,My eyes were a lighter blue then they were before.

"Okay Raven breath your dreaming and when you wake uup you will be in our bathtub"I sighed and pinched myself really hard.

I cried out"Okay not dreaming"I looked up.

I was about to reach in my pocket only to see I had on a skirt that went all the way to the ground.

"Wow being short messed up my clothes"I pouted.

I had on a pink skirt that went all the way to the ground and a long sleeved shirt that hid my hands cause of the length.

All in all I looked like a twelve year older.

"If this is one of Evan's pranks he gets 3 hours in the basement"I growled.

My growling was cut short when I felt a presence behind me.

A hand touched my shoulder.

I turned and was about to run until I crashed into another person.

"DEAR GOD WHY"I fell on the ground and went into fetal position.

"Nice one Kotetsu you scared her"The voice of the one who touched my shoulder said.

"Wait a minute"I looked up and saw it was indeed Kotetsu and Izumo in front of me.

"HOLY KAKASHI READING PORN"I screamed and tried to run again only to see exactly what I screamed"......Really"

Kakashi glanced up from his book then quickly fixed his one eyed gaze on me.