Who would have thought?

A/N: Happy Holidays everyone! Please ignore any unfinished words my keyboard went a bit wacky but enjoy!

Austin P.O.V

In the few seconds it took my mother’s words to sink in Grant was up and out the door.

“Well don’t just sit there! Go after him!”My mother hisses at me. I quickly follow after Grant watching him from a far to see if he does anything he regrets. When he realizes I’m following him he starts running. I chase after him until we get to a dead end. I pin him up against the wall and start yelling.

“What was that!” I yell. He stares at me struggling to say something but ends up saying nothing.

“Grant, you know it’s not your fault” I say letting go of his shoulders.

“It is Austin. I forced her to go up she didn’t even want to! I’m never going to have my chance with her now Austin!” Grant says. A look of complete shock crosses my face.

“You love her” I whisper

“Since the very beginning” He whispers and with that he runs off this time I let him. Grant Mickelson was madly in love with my sister, Taylor Swift. Who would have thought?

Grant P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could away from Austin. He knows I repeated this over and over again in my head. What would he do? Tell Andrea? I’m 29 for god sakes I shouldn’t be in love with a 23 year old but I can’t help it. My legs gave out under me when I realized I was outside the hospital. Doing what was right I slowly bring myself back up to a standing position and walk back to Taylor’s room. I stop in front of the rooms door hearing whispering from inside.

“He loves her mom” I hear Austin say

“Who? Grant?” Andrea replies

“Yeah mom he’s fallen deeply and madly in love with her. I hope she wakes up for Grant” Austin says and the conversation ended. I grab the doorknob and open the door seeing the same setting as before. Austin and Andrea both stand up and quietly leave the room. Now all I’m left with is the unconscious body of the girl I love.