Amos to the rescue

A/N: Holy moly over 1000 reads this is insane! Thank you all so much and enjoy the new chapter :)

Grant P.O.V

“You can stop the act Claire. You got caught.” Says the all too familiar voice of Amos Heller. Amos walks down the hallway towards me followed by two policemen.

“Seriously Claire you thought that after Americas sweetheart landed in a coma during rehearsal the police wouldn’t tap our phones?” He says with a small smirk. Well obviously she didn’t because in a minute’s time she was off running down the hallway as fast as she could in 5-foot heels. It wasn’t fast enough because the police easily caught up to her and tackled her to the ground.

“SERIOUSLY? YOU THINK I WOULD DO THIS TO TAYLOR?!? SHE’S LIKE MY BEST FRIEND!” Claire screams.

“Are you kidding me?” I whisper to Amos laughing.

“I always knew she was a bit crazy. How did you ever tolerate dating her?” Amos asks.

“Believe me I don’t even know” I say looking back at a struggling Claire. Even though she was caught Taylor was still in a coma.

“Hey Amos? Can you finish up here? I really need to get back to Taylor” I say looking back at him.

“Sure Grant” he says with a sad smile.  I glance back at Claire to see that the police have her under control and head back towards the elevator. I go down to the parking lot and get in to my car and drive out the exit. Passing by the front of the building I see a very pissed off Liz Hewitt in the back of a police car. Laughing to myself I quickly drive off to the hospital.

20 minutes later

I pull into the parking lot and rush towards Taylor’s room. I send a quick hello towards the receptionist and continue my way through the maze-like hospital. I reach Taylors room and slowly open the door to reveal and un-changed Taylor and Andrea sitting to her right reading a book.

“Ehem” I clear my throat so she knows I’m here

“Hello Grant” Andrea says with a sad smile.

“Anything happen?” I ask while bringing a chair up beside Andrea.

“Nothing sweetie. The doctors say she has to wake up on her own there’s nothing we can do” she whispers starting to softly cry. I put my arm around Andrea trying to comfort her knowing she’s taking this just as hard as me. I close my eyes trying not to cry until a weak voice pierces the silence.

“G-grant?”