Planned

A/N: Here is a new chapter hope you all enjoy constructive critisicm would be appreciated <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Grant P.O.V

I’ll always keep you safe.... The words played over and over again in my head like a broken record. Taylor got the worst out of the fall with a broken arm, leg and fractured back.

If that was me all Taylor would have is a concussion and sprained wrist.

 Austin, Taylor’s brother sat beside me in the hospital waiting room.

“Grant it wasn’t your fault. It was a freak accident” he says.

“I was the one who suggested we should go up Austin. What if we didn’t we both would be fine what....” I say before the doctor interrupts me

“Gentlemen, Taylor is in stable condition the medication has taken affect she will be up in around an hour. You are welcome to go see her she is in room 113”

Austin got up and started walking towards the room while I quickly followed behind. We paused at the door.

“It’s now or never” I say hoarsely. When we entered the room all I saw was a pale Taylor with multiple machines and tubes hooked up to her every which way. That’s when I lost it.

“N-no NO she doesn’t deserve this! I FORCED HER! S-SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO GO UP! IT’S ALL MY FAULT WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SUFFER!” I scream. Sobs rack my body and all my willpower is gone. A scream that isn’t my own pierces the silence that has blanketed the room. Andrea Swift rushed over to the side of Taylor’s bed.

“How could this have happened?” she whispers

“It’s the stunt teams fault! They don’t know how to secure a simple harness!” I respond

“We’ve been fine every other night though!” Andrea says looking over at me

“Taylor did say it was higher than all the other nights” I say

“It couldn’t have been. It has to stay at a specific height or else the wires.....tear” She whispers the last part tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

“This wasn’t just a freak accident. It was planned” She whispers