Ramen date

This will be Renga. From now on if the oneshot is Matchablossom I will let you know but if it's Renga I won't.

"Come on, babe, it's over here! Reki was skating with Langa following him.

The red head wanted to show Langa a new ramen place which he heard was great things about.

"Does this count as a date?" Langa asked now skating next to Reki. The red head blushed and nodded his head.

Langa had a slight blush on his cheeks. The two  boys eventually made it to the ramen place. They found a table and set their skateboards under the table.

"So... should we share ramen?" Reki asked, he reached his hands across the table to grab Langa's.

The blue head smiled, "Sure, but don't eat it all this time." Reki's eyes went wide, he let out an gasp. Letting go of one of Langa's hand to put it on his chest.

"I didn't! You did!" It was now Langa's turn to let out a gasp. The two boys then locked eyes on each other, both looking at the other with a lovingly look.

After a while the two bursted out laughing. Langa reached over the table to grab Reki's hand.

Soon a waiter came and took their orders. They were still holding hands, enjoying each other's company. They started talking about random things. It went from Reki's favorite band to Langa talking about Vine.

Soon enough their ramen came. It was a big bowl, since they were both sharing. They had just picked up their chopsticks and were about to start eating until they saw two hands slam down on the table.

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!" An angry Miya shouted. Reki and Langa tilted their heads in confusion.

"What-"

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY FORGET YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH ME!? WE WERE AT THE SKATEPARK! I TURNED AROUND MY HEAD FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU'RE ALREADY SKATING AWAY!"

Reki and Langa's eyes went wide as they remembered it all. They were hanging out with Miya but they they left. They got too caught up in each other to even remember.

"Ha, we're sorry." Reki apologized, Langa nodded his head in agreement.

"Whatever." Miya sat down next to Reki. He pulled out his switch and started playing.

Reki and Langa finished up their ramen and went back to the skatepark, this time with Miya. They swore they weren't going to leave again. They almost did but Miya caught them just in time.

~~~

Y'all can't tell me they wouldn't do this 😭

Guys it's almost been a month since the Renga break up. BUT it's almost been a month since Reki has last skated :(

EPISODE 10 PLEASE DONT HURT REKI:(

Lol also I accidentally published this too soon while I was still writing my a/n whoops!