Games

I had to get myself together for work. I don't have to be there till 12pm but it was a rough night.

"Here" says Chloe handing me a coffee"Their still fucking around with these specs for that huge park display"

"Your boo is their boss" I say smiling and sipping my coffee

"God, I don't want to talk to her" says Chloe pouting"Fine"

Chloe POV

"Knock, knock" I say

"Hey, come in" says Ariana standing from her desk"Have a seat"

"So...how are the techs coming along on the digital specs" I say

"It's coming along another day or two"  says Ariana

"See that's an issue for me because, there due to the city tomorrow" I say

"Their working as hard as they can" says Ariana

"Doesn't seem like it or are you the problem" says Chloe smiling

"No" says Ariana getting up from her desk"I think the problem is you want more...I do too, you don't have to get aggressive...just use your words"

"Get those specs done and it's me and you" I say"I'll do that little thing you like"

"Ain't nothing little about that" says Ariana pushing her glasses up as she looks at me"I'm not a simp though"

"We'll see" I say getting up and walking off

"Don't walk away, please" says Ariana"Shut the door"

As I shut the door I noticed her pacing back and forth.

"Ari..are you good" I say

"Ok, I can't handle this" says Ariana"I took this because I qualified and they liked me in the interview, it's getting deeper now"

"Oh you mean privilege" I say crossing my arms

"Yeah" says Ariana"It's wrong and I think if we get together they can't stop us"

"What?" I say with a confused look

"I know about you, the hacking and your mechanical skllls.." Says Ariana

"Don't talk about that" I say

"Nevermind that, I'm talking about getting your help on something I created" says Ariana"Also capitalizing off of the leverage we both have. Here is my first gift for you"

She hands me a folder

"Wait, why do you get to go to the space center" I say

"Don't you mean we, I know how powerful you are" says Ariana"We can change the narrative here...plus I have your soul"

She starts laughing

"How do you know I said that" I say

"When you came all you were saying was my soul...my soul" says Ariana laughing"But i really can't brag because I was passed out"

"Come by tonight and we'll talk" I say"Get them specs done now"

"Yes ma'am" says Ariana grinning

"What the fuck did I just do" I say walking away

Kehlani POV

I went to the park to workout and think. Gabi is serious about the baby thing and I'm right there with her. Just don't think I'm parent material.

"Hey, I took your class on Sunday"

When I turned around I recognized him. He was a little taller then me but skinny and looked young.