Tattoos they would get

Eren: A dragon or some shit with 'spiritual meaning' and lots of colour. Grits his teeth through the pain.

Mikasa: A small wrist tattoo of a heart or something simple. Unaffected by the pain.

Armin: No tattoo. Even after studying up on the subject, he has a belief that nothing about you should stay permanent.

Jean: A secret heart tattoo on his nipple. Cusses cause it hurts a lot, apparently.

Marco: A simple flower on the back of his hand. A small 'ouch' when the needle pricks his skin.

Connie: A catchphrase he made up with Sasha awhile ago on his bicep. Flinches when he hears the needle start buzzing.

Sasha: Most Burgers Eaten award on her bicep with lots of colour. Curiously watches the person, ignoring the pain.

Reiner: Some dumb ass warrior quote on his chest. Unaffected by the pain.

Bertholdt: A rose on the side of his middle finger with colour. Reiner has to hold his hand while he gets it.

Annie: A small group of birds flying on her neck. Doesn't feel any pain.

Ymir: A colourful tattoo on her breasts. She quietly curses to herself.

Historia: Watches Ymir with a blush before deciding she wants one on her wrist of a straw hat that her half sister always wore (with colour.) She nervously fidgets from the sound of the needle.

Mike: A large tattoo of a lion on his pectoral. The pain doesn't bother him.

Hange: A large tattoo on the side of their waist of a broken test tube leaking radioactive liquid with lots of colour. Screeches loudly and questions why tf their waist is going numb.

Erwin(S3 SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET): (headcanon for if he got the shot) A small dot on his arm where Levi inserted the serum and saved his life. If not that, then an old wooden door slightly open on his bicep to represent his long-standing dream. Doesn't react to the ouch needle.

Levi: A secret quote from Erwin on his ankle. No reaction to the ouch needle.