Chapter 6. Attack On Compound

((Hey guys, how you doing today! Hope you had a good day. Because bad days are sad days. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, peace out. :3 :D ))

The night had passed and when Sean woke up, he got up and went to the general's room. He knew the general was awake because he always was an early bird. Sean got to the door and knocked. "Come in." The general said through the door. Sean entered the room to see the general, fully clothed. ((NO IDEAS))

"Ah, Sean! What are you doing here?" The general asked.

"Well, sir, there something I haven't told anyone that I want to get off my chest..." Sean said.

"Well, you can tell me anything." The general replied.

Sean sighed. "When K attacked for the first time... he..." He gulped. "Kidnapped me..."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"Well, it doesn't exactly slip into normal conversation."

The general nodded. "True..."

Suddenly, an alarm went off. They both recognized the sound. They were under attack. "We'll finish this another time." The general stated. Sean nodded and they ran off.

Sean ran to unit 8 to see a some confused people. "What's happening?!" They asked.

"We're under attack!" Sean replied. A wall the room exploded down. The room was near the edge of the compound so it wasn't so surprising. "ATTACK!" Sean yelled. The fight was hard for them all. Sean turned to Anderson. "Aim for the jugular!" The captain shouted. He had evaluated Anderson's target and told Andy you're best place to strike. "The Jugular!" Sean said again.

"WHAT?!" Andy asked.

"HIT HIM IN THE GODDAMN THROAT!" Sean yelled, slightly annoyed. Andy did so while saying "Why didn't you just say that!?" Sean ignored him and kept fighting but then he saw... John. Sean sighed and charged.

Anderson looked at Sean charge with a smirk. He was sure the guy Sean was charging at would get destroyed. The guy looked at Sean and punched him square in the chest sending him flying back. "THE HELL!?" Anderson shouted.

Sean got up, only to get a fist to the face. He stumbled back and kicked at John, hitting him in the chest. John grabbed the leg and twisted, sending Sean spinning in the air. John tossed him towards the wall, making Sean smash into the wall. "Ow..." Sean mumbled. John charged at him. "This gonna be a LONG fight..."