Step sis

Mia's Pov

Billie

My step sister. A hand full is what she is. I don't know what it is about her. When we go out she where these big baggy clothes but when she's alone with me and our parents are out she dresses like she doesn't own anything but underwear. Maybe she's just comfortable around me.

Our parents are going out tonight and they told Billie and I they needed to go over the rules with us. Me and Billie sat on the couch, she sat a bit too close to me.

"now girls we just need to go over the rules real quick. No party's ,no friends, no stove or oven ,no leaving the house unless its an emergency, no smoking ,and no drugs," Maggie says going over her long list of rules " Mom mia doesn't smoke and I have asthma that rule is pointless"

Maggie sighs " I'm just going over some necessary things that need to be said. I just want you girls to be safe," "And we will. You guys go have a good time we'll see you later," I say "yeah no need to worry," Billie says sitting in my lap " my sissys gonna take good care of me," she shoots them a smile. " ok you girls be good and mia if your sister needs help help her okay,"

"yes, yes I know dad. Go bye you kids have fun and don't get too touchy," they laugh at my act as a parent. I get up and close the door as they walk out.

"so Billie wanna wa-" I stop mid sentence when I notice she's not here anymore. "Billie!" I yell "yeah?" she shouts from upstairs " do you wanna watch a movie with me?" I shout back "sure let me change first!" she responds " why do you need to get changed?" I question "Um because I-I'm hot!" what does she mean she's hot its literally freezing in here "ok well hurry up!" "Okay!"

I grab a blanket and sit on the couch scrolling through movies waiting for Billie. She finally comes down stairs and she wearing a tight pink crop top showing of her belly button piercing and no bra because you could clearly see her nipples and matching pink underwear.

I try to not look to much but as much as I don't want to admit it she's pretty hot even if she is my step sister. " Okay, I'm ready to watch the movie!" she says excitingly. She sits next to me and cuddles into the blanket and puts her head on my shoulder, " what are we gonna watch?" she asks looking up at me.

"Well what do you want to watch?" I ask still trying to avert my eyes from her. "Umm oh! can we watch the new wreck it ralph movie. I forgot what its called though" " sure" I search and click on the movie.

its about twenty minutes into the movie and I move a little trying to get comfortable and Billie being so close to me my knee accidently rubbing against her and she lets out quick soft moan. my eyes widen "oh my gosh I'm so sorry," "no, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that" "no,no I shouldn't have moved" we talk at the same time after all the apologizing there was an awkward silence. I'm not gonna lie that was moan was hot and adorable at the same time. I kind of wanna hear it again

No Mia you idiot she's your sister

Well step sister.

"um I-I'm gonna go to my room," she speaks up "okay, tell me if you need anything" I say smiling awkwardly " I will" she says smirking will going upstairs

weird

Billie's Pov

I need her

Ever since my mom said she was marrying Mia's dad. Mia is the most gorgeous person at school. Everyone wants her the girls, guys, and even homophobes. I was the more shy person at school I could never go up and talk to her then. But now that she's my sister I can get closer to her and be around her whenever. She's a year older then me though. So we don't have many classes together.