Wisdom teeth

Mia's Pov

"Ice cream is yummy and I like it and I like vanilla and strawberry an- Oh! Mia can we get burritos?! Please, please, please, please!" Billie shouts as we drive past taco bell.

"No baby, you can't eat burritos right now. Remember the doctor said only soft foods like yogurt or oatme-" "But I want a burrito!" she whines, her voice sounding funny do to the gauze in her mouth. I sigh and keep my eyes on the road " I know and you can have a burrito when your mouth heals" we pull into her parents driveway.

They are out of the city and asked me to take Billie to her appointment to take out her wisdom teeth and take care of her until they get back. I don't mind, I love taking care of my baby but she can be a handful and now on this medicine she's a extra handful.

I look over and see her with her tongue stuck out and squishing it. "No, no" I reach over taking her hand away from her mouth " Don't put your hand in your mouth" she pouts and gets out of the car.

" But its squishy!" she protests. I roll my eyes and chuckle " Yeah and so is a jelly fish, but you wouldn't go around squishing jelly fish would you?" I tease as I unlock the door.I hear her mumble under breath "meanie "

I take my shoes of and set them by the door Billie doing the same. I start walking to her room and I hear her running foot steps then she giggles and jumps on my back "piggy back ride!"

I groan and shake her off "not right now". I open her room door and plop down on her bed face down.

I've always liked Billie's bed better than mine. She sleeps with like four big fluffy blankets and her bed is full of pillows and stuffed animals.

I roll onto my back to see billie standing in the doorway with watery eyes. I sit up immediately "baby what happened? what's wrong?" I ask sounding worried. She sniffles and tears start to fall from her eyes. "come here" she shook her head no and stepped back a bit.

" okay you don't have to come here, but can you tell me what's wrong so i can help you please"

Her bottom lip starts to quiver "you didn't give me a piggy back ride and that made me sad" she says looking at the floor playing with her fingers.

ugh she's so cute

The doctor said the medicine makes people have exaggerated emotions over simple things.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" I stand and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her waist putting my chin on the top of her head. "its ok" she rests her head on my chest and sniffles a couple more time.

I put my hands under her butt picking her up and she puts her arms around my neck. I walk us over to the bed sitting down making Billie straddle my lap. I put both of my hands on her cheeks and squish them carefully peppering kisses all over her face.

She giggles scrunching her face "Bubby!" she whines stretching out the y. I put one last kiss on her cheek then I hear an alarm go off in my pocket. I reach in my pocket and see its the alarm telling me to change Billie's gauze.

"okay my love, time to change your gauze" her eyes widen " No!" she shouts before getting up and running out of the room. "Billie get back her right now!" I yell chasing after her. She laughs and runs faster.

I chase her all around the house. Then she ran outside going all over the place.

All I want to do is change the damn gauzes

She runs back inside I ran behind her she stops and I see something fall on the ground. She lets a very loud scream then she starts sobbing "my tongue fell out!"

I roll my eyes knowing it was probably just her gauze. I walk over to her and see that it is indeed just her gauze. "Billie its just your gauze!" I shout causing her to stop crying and stick her tongue out and poke it "oh" she says quietly " Yeah. Oh" I say annoyed

I sigh "can I change your gauze now please" she smiles happily "mhm lets go!" she yells happily running to her room.

I'm never doing this again

HI