11.

(𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘^)
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫
𝙆𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩📍
1:00 𝙥𝙢 ⏰

I turned back around and saw Kobe yelling my name and running to me like he in a movie. "I'm sorry Mrs. Farrugia I need to borrow Alessya ASAP sorry to ruin your free time with her but i promise i'll explain to y'all later" Kobe stated then grabbed me. We got in his car and drove off. I saw all kinds of bags and suitcases in the backseat. That is what made me question Kobe.

"Kobe what is all of this?" I asked, then point at the backseats. "look I promise i will explain to you later" Kobe said, as he started speeding through cars "no. you keep saying you will explain later i wanna fucking know now. and the fuck down bitch" i pleaded then went right back to talking "i just can't runaway somewhere i don't know shit about. speak up tell me whats going on-" "OK" Kobe yelled, then put his hand on my thigh to calm me and him down

"look I had to do something important for t4 and Jared. Vincent told me the cops were looking for us after we had done that. We are going to this house to keep you, me, Gianna, Vincent and Jaiden safe. T4 and Jared got the cops on us and told me if that we don't get out of LA, we could be in serious danger" he admitted. We arrived at this beach house. not to big not to small.

" well you could have just said that" I mumbled "there is more that I don't want to tell you yet, but how can i make it up to you?" he questioned. he held my chin towards him. I smirked then said "drop all your hoes for me" . He kissed me on the lips. "Alright , deleting all numbers, unadding snaps, unfollowing and blocking their insta and snaps" he stated, as i watched him.

...

Me and Kobe made our way in as I saw Jaiden blasting music, Vinnie cleaning and Gigi cooking. Jaiden spotted then he greeted me.

"wassup my lil jit" Jaiden hugged "Hey y'all" I went to go play the game with Jai while Kobe went over to Vinnie, which made him stop cleaning.

Kobe's POV

"wassup bro" vinnie said, dapping me up "Yo wassuh" i dapped back. "did you tell Alessya?" he asked "Yep, just not the whole situation yet. She made me drop my 'hoes for her" i proceed to tell him "keep her. If a girl makes you drop her hoes for them, you got a 50-75% chance of thrm liking you." he stated "you probably right. I mean she is special in my eyes and every time a guy come around me being protective and jealous, i gotta step in" I admitted, staring at her. She looked beautiful playing the game . She is like a dream girl every guy wants but can't get.

I was knocked out my thoughts by Gigi yelling "FOOD IS READY". We sat at the lil table that was basically connected to the kitchen(if that makes since-). "Hey Vinnie thanks for the advice cracker" I thanked Vincent which made everyone laugh "Alr we being racist?" Vinnie asked while laughing.

Somewhat short chapter much. *biting lip emoji*

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.

"𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜"
♡︎. ☯︎︎. ☕︎︎. ☔︎︎. ♲︎. ☃︎. 𓆉. ♫. ☏. ♡︎.

☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎. ☀︎︎.