23.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙆𝙊𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
POLICE DEPARTMENT
4:00 P𝙈 🎬

As i walked into the police department, i got a really bad vibe. What if Alessya was right at that I'm overreacting? I can't be, he has done more worst than what she think. But what if the table turns and they lock me up instead. No, i'm not going to let that happen.

Hi how can i help you?" A man asked "I'm here to file a report on someone" I sighed "Ok right this way sir" the man lead me to a police office. There was a police siting at the desk as he directed me to sit down. The man from the front office left and shut the door.

"Name?' the police officer asked "Kobe, Kobe Morris" I said "ahh Kobe I know you. Me and your father were great friends in high school I am Sheriff Malcolm and how can I help you?" Sheriff Malcolm asked "well I am here to file someone . His name is t4 i don't know his real name but uhh yeah" I explained

Malcolm listened to me as he wrote some things down. "He has a friend name Jared. They made me do things that i regret or they would threaten me and my love ones. I had one close friend named Vincent. we both kept going back and fourth killing people, robbing houses and selling illegal drugs and drinks. T4 and Jared used to put me and Vincent in a room with girls to rape them but we never laid a hand on any one of them girls. They started paying us so that we didn't tell the police or else we die and/or get threaten" I continued. I was shaking for dear life. I just wished Alessya was here.

"Okay I get that he made you do the stuff and you was afraid or something if you didn't do what was told. I don't if to believe you or not. We would have to find him and have a talk. From research, all four of you boys, You, Vincent, T4 and Jared has done bad things and has multiple Criminal Records but T4 has done the worst. is there any more things he has done?" Malcolm questioned

"yeah. He recently raped my girlfriend after me and Vincent was done with his shit. He texted me and told me he couldn't get what he wanted or something so he admitted that he raped her" I said "may i see the texts if you still have it" he commanded. I showed him the texts and he kept writing in his notebook or something. After we were done, he excused me to leave. I headed to the car and realized Alessya was sleep.

"hey wake up" I shook gentle and she woke up fast. "Theres more to go but for right now, lets not worry about it. We drove home in silent and not gonna lie, i was afraid of what life was going to take. Once i made it to the house me and Alessya headed in. I noticed an unknown car. weird

As we walked in, I saw Gianna, Jaiden, Vincent and my long lost best friend, Derek. "Derek?" "Kobe?" we questioned each other and gave a bro hug. (whatever tf they say)

YOUR POV

A smile finally appeared on Kobes face. what can i say, he was and still is going through a lot he isn't telling me. I made to Gianna and sat in the empty spot by her. "so how did it go?" she questioned me "well actually i din't go in so I made Kobe go in and talk" I shrugged

Derek walked towards me with his arms wide open, meaning he wanted a hug. He bent down and hugged me tightly. "Alessyaa" Derek dragged my name out. I holded him back.

"woah woah woah you gotta back up off of her" Kobe laughed sarcastic. "Why? yall got something going on?" Derek asked "actually we do" me and Kobe answered "finally yall used to flirt all the fucking time, but stopped when someone said yall were dating" he rolled his eyes.

We reminisce all the memories we had. No, we did not leave Vincent out. They introduced him to Derek and shared stories. We fell asleep watching movies, well i was barely asleep.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。