22.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀♟
2:00 𝙋𝙈 🎬

SAME DAY

Me and Kobe was cuddled up. I quietly got from under him and made my way downstairs. I saw Gianna down there cooking something and that's when i remembered everything from the past 2 days. I walked over to her and sat in the chairs, in front.

"I have so much to talk about" I said "Girl me too" she smiled "but you first" she continued "No no no you first come on you always got some special tea to tell me" I faked laughed "Okay so you remember when we went the beach, you was with Kobe , Jaiden with Vinnie doing blah blah, buttt i had ran into Derek" She grinned.

"wait wait you mean the Derek Borgen that went as Derek Mf Trendz?" I questioned "girl yes. That hoe got more fine i can't even cap. i got his number again, which i did have but didn't know. he got more taller, longer curls, light skin asf, nose piercing shii" She ranted to me.

"well we should me him sometimes you know get together after the years." I smiled "yeah yeah but what were you gonna say?" Gigi asked "well.. umm T4 came around 2 days ago. he snuck into the house and raped me. Yes i know i'm just know telling you. I didn't even tell Kobe, figured it out his self somehow" I finally admitted, as both of our smiles faded.

"I'm so sorry baby. I know Kobe is very pissed about it and will get revenge" she apologized, and came to hug me. "yeah we are going to file it to the police once he wakes up i guess he is trying to T4 lock up i don't know about Jared" I sighed

"I knew they were a lil weird when Kobe first brought them around . They kept staring back and fourth at us, but it is whatever. I just hope whatever you and Kobe going to do go well. " She slightly smiled then walked back to her food. I headed upstairs to see if Kobe was awake yet.

Which to be surprised, he was half awake. "Uhh hey" I greeted "wassup ma" he opened his arms for me to come in. he wrapped his arms around my waist as i put my head into his chest. "I told Gianna about the situation" I whispered.

"What did she say?" asked Kobe "She said she know you are going to deal with it" I stated, sitting up "and she is right, lets get ready" He replied as he got up. I threw on some sweatpants with a matching shirt and slides, with regular white socks. Kobe did the same.

......

Me and Kobe were on the way to who knows, probably the police department. We are silence as music played in the background. I was very worried on what he was going to do.

"Kobe don't you think this is to much?" I asked "hell no.... i don't want t4 coming no where near us and the most possible way is to get him locked up" he yelled "well fine you do you. you tell the police all the things he has done to you imma watch right where i'm at the car" I yelled back.

"Alessya i don't give a fuck if you are going to stay in the car or not. I want T4 and Jared locked up. Even if you like it or not, i'm going to do whatever it takes" Kobe stated as he parked the car and got out.

"you coming or not?" he asked. all of a sudden i got a quick flashback about that police situation when i was young. "No" i mumbled, as he walked off. I just hope this go well.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。