31.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
BEACH HOUSE
6:30 pm 🎬

Me, Gianna , and the boys, except Kobe, just came back from the park and getting ice cream. While we were walking into the beach house, we were greeted by Kobe sitting on the couch and playing his game.

"HEY ASSHOLE LET ME PLAY WITH U" Vinnie yelled , jumping on the couch by Kobe. All the boys followed along with Vinnie while me and Gianna made our way into my room. I saw many luggage's packed surrounding the bed.

"Girl it looks like you and Kobe might be moving soon" Gianna smirked " I guess so" I mumbled "you know maybe it isn't bad starting a new chapter in life" Gianna smiled "and what chapter you gone start?" i asked "I want to start a chapter where either I have a nice ass husband , 2 to 3 kids, nice friend group and happy life or just get the bag with my all my girl friends and stay going out of town or even on vacations" She shrugged "I get what your saying but my chapter is the first one u said" I smiled. Kobe walked into the room and signaled Gianna to get out. She rolled her eyes and walked out as Kobe shut the door behind her and locked it.

" so, the agent told us that we can come look inside the house and start moving in whenever we want too. So when do you want to move in ?" Kobe asked "I doesn't matter to me it's all up to u . Plus I see u packed a lil bit of our stuff" I said "your so indecisive but I guess we can move in tomorrow or the day after tomorrow" Kobe shrugged "how about in two days but we see the house tomorrow?" I questioned Kobe nodded yes.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He laid me on the bed with him on top of me. He buried his head into my neck and I wrapped my arms around the top of his head.

" I truly love you Alessya and I wish us the best future a couple could possibly have. Kids running around the house with 2 loving married parents. We have a big nice house like the one we just bought" Kobe stated then he began to kiss him while his hand trail along my body. Kobe stopped mid way to play music on his speakers and that's when I knew when we was about to get into it😏.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙃𝙞, 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙔𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙥
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。