29.

𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙋𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙄𝘾^
𝙆𝙊𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🖤
BEACH HOUSE
12:25 P𝙈 🎬

I was sitting in my room, scrolling on my computer. I was contacting an agent for the house that we found. In the middle of the process, a random number called me. I didn't want to answer because I had a feeling it was T4 and/or Jared, but it wasn't.

PHONE CALL

??- Hello , is this Kobe ?- a deep voiced asked

Me- mhm who's speaking ?

??- Sheriff Malcom from the police department.

Me- ok yeah wassup ?

Sheriff- Well I have found T4 and Jared's current location and where they are living. I could give you their address or what would you like to do?

I was thinking about it. If I get the address, I could possibly have a chance of killing them, but it would take more than just me. Or, I could just get them locked up.

Me- I'll take the address.

Sheriff- ok it is (insert random address 💀)

Me- thank you sheriff- I said as I wrote down the address

Sheriff- no problem kid be safe.

PHONE CALL ENDED

"Hey Kobe" Someone said, and I guessed was Alessya "are you alright?? You look...stress?" My guesses were right, but I didn't even notice I was stressed out "I'm fine baby" I dryly replied, getting up from my seat and hugged Alessya. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"Well me and the others were going out to eat. You wanna come or what?" She asked with slightly smiled "I'm sorry I have stuff to do but we can go eat tomorrow or later on this week, just the two of us?" I suggested. I didn't want to turn her down, but I have really important stuff to do.

And that is only to go find and kill them.

"Promise?" Alessya sighed "I promise now get dressed and go have fun" I smiled then she walked out. I got back onto my computer to contact this agent again and later find this house T4 and Jared is living in.

ALESSYA POV.

I walked into my closet to find an outfit. I pulled out a white tank top crop top, pants and red converse. I headed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did a little mini face routine. Self care is the key. After I was down , I put on my clothes ....

 After I was down , I put on my clothes

Shirt without jacket

Pants and shoes(If u don't like it , find u some else 💀)

Pants and shoes
(If u don't like it , find u some else 💀)

I added a few products to my hair to make it look nicer and shine more. I headed out and told Kobe bye then walked outside to the car with the rest.

"FINALLY DAMN" Vinnie yelled "AYE DONT BE RUSHING MY BAEE" Gianna yelled as I chuckled. I sat in the back with Gianna and Derek as Vinnie drove with Jaiden in passenger. Jaiden and Vinnie blasted some loud ass music as if they were 75% deaf.

"Kobe didn't want tot come huh?" Gigi whispered in my ear "nope he said he had stuff to do" I whispered back "girl at times like this, he says he always busy, well sometimes" she said " ehh he said he would take me out tomorrow or later on this week , so we will she the outcome of that" I shrugged "but what about u and Derek ?" I smirked "I have lots of shit to tell you after this" she nodded . I realized we pulled up to Shack Shake (bruh y'all gotta try that place 😫)

Vinnie slowly parked the car. We exited out of the car in such rush and made our way into the place. We placed our order then we waited and I got extra food for Kobe just in case. I wonder what he is doing.

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙭, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝗿𝗲 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙!
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。