A Set Up

A|N : Okay I'm Highly Shocked Because of the Fact I did not Know SZA ( Alana ) Nickname really is LANA and her real name is SOLANA ! Everything in this Book is made up and that is a cool coincidence 😂✊😍 But I Still love Me some SZA y'all ❤️🎧🎶

| Alana |

I woke up the next morning , but not completely . I laid there with my eyes closed ready for a harsh reality to kick in . Once again I had fallen for his lies , once again I had listen to his bullshit and fell completely and utterly in love with everything he said and everything about him. Face it Alana you do this everytime . You set yourself up for failure and instead of hating yourself you hate him . It's not working anymore sweety so just admit it . You love him and everything about him and you'll take whatever you can get .

I sighed and opened my eyes . I quickly wiped the few stray tears that had formed in my eyes . I looked in the side of the bed he laid on and rubbed my hands across the sheets . I grabbed the pillow and pushed my face into it . After I laid there taking in his sent I got up and stretched . I walked into the kitchen to hear laughter and a bunch of talking . Kai and Jarrel turned around and smiled . I walked all the way in the kitchen to see Blake in his sweats cooking breakfast .

" Goodmorning Baby " he smiled pulling me into him and crashing his lips against mines .

" Goodmorning " I said shocked

" I made breakfast " he said

" I see "

I looked around at the plates of sausages , pancakes and bacon . He had a bowl of fruit and a pot of cheese grits . My mouth literally started watering because Blake can actually cook . I sat down at the island beside Kai and started eating .

" Aww about time we had this moment " Kai smiled

" We always have these moments ?" I asked confused

" This time you and Blake together and not just fucking buddies " Kai said and we started choking

" Come on Kai you ain't have to say all that " Blake laughed drinking his coffee and she shrugged

" I admit this shit do feel good .. Us together happy and shit " Jarrel added and we nodded

We sat around and talked while eating breakfast . The boys went into the living room and started playing the game and we stayed in the kitchen talking .

" So how does it feel ?" Kai asked

" What you mean girl ?"

" You know .. Y'all actually being together and official .. How does it feel "

" I mean .. It's all new . He's still my Bestfriend , but he's also my man now . " I smiled " I don't know Bitch I feel like I did in highschool when Dewayne Jones started talking to me "

" You in Love bitch cause I remember that " Kai burst out laughing

" girl whatever .." I waved her off walking in the living room .

I sat on the couch next to Blake putting my legs in his lap . He rubbed them with one hand while playing the game with the other . I guess you can say that I'm in love , cause everything this boy does drive me crazy . I look back on it now and I know exactly when I started loving Blake . I see it like it was yesterday .

| Flash Back |

" LETS GO GATORS , LETS GOO !" The cheerleaders chanted .

I sat on the home side while cheering in my Bestfriend Blake and my boyfriend Dewayne . Dewayne was the captain of the basketball team and he was a senior and I was a junior . I remember I had my eyes on him ever since I moved here and I would do things just to get his attention . I was so in love with him , or so I thought . The game buzzer sounded and he shot the winning shot .