CHAPTER 17

FUCK THE SRAMMYS! 😌

You might be CONFUSED on this new chapter if your an old reader of this book but I unpublished it and edited all the chapters. But, recommend to reread CHAPTER 16 to understand this chapter.
________________________________________

3RD PERSON P.O.V

*flashback*
"Father?" "Son? I know about Jungkook and stuff. I can help you escape. Now tell me do you want my help?" "Yes of course. I'm tried of being with him!" "Ok, listen then make him fall in love with you even more. After that leave rest for me, ok?" "Yes father" "Ok now I have-"

"Jimin?" "Yes Tae?" Jimin answered as he ruined him remembering about his call with his father. "What are you thinking about?! I was spilling tea!" "Oh sorry Tae. I was just thinking about something not that important tho. So spill the tea again!" "Ok so like I learn Namjin are trying to get a baby and Yoongi wants throw Hobi a huge birthday party here in Paris!" "What that's nice. How's your relationship with Hongjoong?" "It's going good! Just that he doesn't have the balls to make me his by marrying each other!" Taehyung said pouting. "I'm sure he will soon!" "You aren't planning on escaping right?" "What- I- wait- why are you saying that?" "Please it's not like we haven't been best friends since birth! I know how you are Jimin. So tell me are you?" "Of course not! I will never! I mean I'm in love with Jungkook!" "You what?!" Jungkook said running you to Jimin. "I-I love you Jeon! You made me love you!" Jimin said pulling Jungkook into a kiss. "I was waiting for this movement! Thank you baby! Thank you!" Jungkook said pulling Jimin to another loving kiss. "Aigoo. Ewww, stop please" Taehyung said joking around. "Oh your here. Ok since Hobi isn't here I just wanted to tell you guys to be ready for Hobi's birthday party tomorrow at 5pm" "Ok kookie. Can me and Tae go shopping to buy some new clothes?" Jimin asked smirking. "Of course baby" Jungkook answered throwing Jimin his black card. "I will tell my driver to drop you off and wait for outside." Taemin both nodded leaving to the mall.
"We have to pick out something cute but also sexy" Taehyung said the fashionable one. "Yes Tae. Oh how about this?" "That color is to blown unless you wanna look like shit" "OMG Jiminie! This color would look so good on you!" "Don't I look good in everything?" Jimin said flipping his hair. "You have to try this in go! To the dressing rooms now!" Taehyung said dragging Jimin. Jimin was about to enter a room when someone passed him a note saying "Tomorrow at Your friends birthday I will help you escape him be prepared at 7pm-Mr. park"
Jimin's eyes widen. He didn't think he will escape so quickly. It was sus. But he didn't care or at least he thought that.

*END OF CHAPTER*
____________________________________________
Thoughts? Also three more chapters for this book to end.

Srry for any spelling mistakes

I have a video of me and my sis fighting for Taehyung. 😌