CHAPTER 5

JIMIN'S P.O. V

I finished packing and Taehyung was as well we both are waiting for Jungkook to come. "Don't you think your man is taking to long?" Said Taehyung using his phone. "First he isn't my man" I said seriously. "But your tattoo says something else" He said trying not to laugh. "Taehyung I swear this is all your fault!" I said about to jump on top of him and tickle him.

But Jungkook had to come and grab me. "You guys finish?" "Yes Jungkook" said Taehyung. "Me too" I said trying to push him away. "Ok then let's go" he said still not letting go of me. "This is my friend Hongjoong he will be the one driving use home"

Jungkook said as Hongjoong was helping Taehyung with his thing and Taehyung was blushing

Jungkook said as Hongjoong was helping Taehyung with his thing and Taehyung was blushing. As we entered the car Jungkook didn't let me sit next to Taehyung only him. Guess I will have to text him to tease him of course.

Jiminie 🥰
I saw you blushing hehe. Don't tell me you have a crush one someone?
Soulmate 💜
S-Shut up I don't.
Jiminie 🥰
Sure you do? I just saw you. Your turning red again.
Soulmate 💜
So what if I do them? Also your man is so possessive he doesn't even let me sit next too you🥺
Jiminie 🥰
He isn't my man. I know his so mean I can't sit next to my soulmate to gossip with🥺

Then Jungkook took my phone away. "Hey! Give that back it's mine not yours!" I said trying to make it away from him. "Oh baby I'm just making sure your not cheating on me" he said with a smirk. "Hongjoong I would like you to go one a blind date with someone" he said. "Sure I mean I haven't dated someone since ages" Hongjoong replied. I saw Taehyung getting red when Jungkook whispered something in his ear.

I was getting sleepy. But didn't what to sleep next to Jungkook. But then I did.

***
I woke up on a bedroom. 'This isn't my bedroom' "Oh finally you woke up baby" said a familiar voice. Jungkook. "Come on now you have to meet my family" he said. I just nodded not knowing what to do because I'm still sleepy. I started walking but I didn't want too. So I stopped. "Carry me" I said. Then I felt Jungkook carrying me downstairs. And sat down one a couch while I sat on his lap without knowing. "Hello this is Jimin my future wife" he said and my eyes widened as I left his lap.
*END OF CHAPTER*