THE END

3RD PERSON P.O.V
"J-Jungkook" Jimin said in shock. He felt dizzy and soon enough. He fell to the ground hitting his head pretty hard. Jungkook just smiled and carried him home. Happy his plan was working.

***
It's been a year since Jimin tried to escape and let's just say Jungkook brainwashed the shit out of him. Making Jimin obese with him as well. They aren't in Paris anymore but instead left back home after the incident. Nobody's allowed to talk about what happened or else Jungkook will kill them and their family.

"Kookie! I need kisses!" Jimin said as Jungkook was using his phone and not paying attention to him. "Of course whatever my baby needs." He said throwing his phone somewhere and giving him kisses on his neck. Making Jimin giggle. "We should get up to see what Jin-Hyung made for us" Jungkook said carrying Jimin.

"Oh Kookie! You look as adorable eating! Right Tae?" "Sorry Minie but I only have eyes for my Hongjoong" Taehyung said holding on to Hongjoong's arm as he is 3 months pregnant. "That's my baby." Hongjoong said kissing his cheek. "Kookie when will we have our kids! I want a Mini Jungkook around" "Soon baby very soon. For now eat your breakfast" "Ok Kookie." "Where are are Hobi and Yoongi?" Asked Jin as he sat down next to Namjoon who is just eating and listening. "Probably still fucking. Remember their trying to have a kid too." Jungkook said.
***
"Kookie! Let's go to your tattoo shop! I wanna do something. Please?" Jimin said making sure he did his puppy eyes something Jungkook can never say no too. "Ok baby let's go" Jungkook said getting up from their bed and Jimin jumping on top of him.
***
"Kookie the reason why I wanted to come here is because I want a matching tattoo with you!" Jimin said smiling. Jungkook smiled so wide for the first time in a while loving Jimin's idea. "Of course baby but which ones should we get?" Jungkook asked Jimin "This ones" Jimin said and Jungkook got to work quickly to tattoo himself and Jimin.

(They got these tattoos) "I love them!" Jimin said looking at the finish results

"I love them!" Jimin said looking at the finish results. "Me too baby" Jimin pushed Jungkook into a loving make out session. After they pulled away to catch their breath.

"Jimin. Baby promise me whatever happens you will always love me. Promise me you will never leave me promise that for me please." "Aish Kookie your talking nonsense. I Park Jimin promise to love you forever. No matter what happens. Kookie i love you so much" "I love you too Minie" Jungkook said pushing him into an other male out session as things got heated they fucked.

*THE END*
___________________________________________
Thoughts?

I honestly feel like making a sequel to this book but like a short one where Jimin gets his memories back. But idk. Should I or not?

Also thank you reading this book! Hope you Enjoyed it as much as I did!