CHAPTER 2

I forgot to put the meme😔

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Who are you?" I asked confused as I woke up next to a man naked.  "The guy who fucked you and gave you a nice tattoo." He answered. I left his bed and went to his mirror.

I looked at my tattoo. "Property of Jeon Jungkook" on my neck. Where everybody could see it "WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK?!?" I told him angry. "You said you wanted a surprise right?" He said smirking.

"Yah! I don't remember anything from last night?! What am I going to do about this huh?! I don't even know you?!" I said my blood boiling. "Don't worry. Nice view tho" He said as I just remembered I'm naked. "Hey don't look!" I said grabbing my clothes putting them on. "Don't worry baby boy. It's not like I haven't seen you naked nor touched you" Jungkook said getting closer to me.

"No stay away from me don't touch me! Leave me the fuck alone! You weirdo!" I said leaving to my house.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V
"Yoongi I need to know everything about a guy named Park Jimin" I told my right hand man. "Yes sir" he replied before I hang up.

***

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Jimin woke up earlier than usual because He needs to find out a way to hide his stupid tattoo. 'I guess I have no choice than to wear a turtle neck shirt.' Jimin tought going to Taehyung's house.

"JIMINIE!" said Jimin's soulmate as He opened the door. "Tae! I need your help!" Jimin said to him. "What do you need help with? You also better tell me what happened to you with that guy last night me?"He said smirking.

"Well thanks to him. I got this stupid tattoo but look at it! I'm too broke to pay for a removal" Jimin showed him the tattoo. "Oh OMG HAHAHAHA" Taehyung tried to say something but instead started laughing.

"Hey why are you laughing?!? I don't know what to do!" I said getting piss off. "Oh Jimin, don't get mad look if you want to we can go to a makeup store so we can cover the tattoo with makeup?" He said trying not to laugh anymore.

"Fine. But, your helping me buy the makeup" Jimin said walking to his kitchen to cook some food. "Hey Jimin wait for me!"

***

"Look this is your skin color right?" Tae said looking at the different colored makeup. "It is! Let me go pay for it. I wanna put I on now" Jimin said hurrying to buy the makeup.

They arrived at Jimin's house and immediately Jimin started putting on the makeup. "Look Jiminie you have to put it on everyday. I think you put on enough now let's go watch some movies" Taehyung said. Jimin just nodded as they watched so movies in Jimin's living room.

After Tae left Jimin started cleaning a little. *Knock Knock* 'I guess Tae forgot something'. Jimin thought and went to open his door it wasn't Tae but instead Jungkook.

"How the hell did you find where I live!?" Jimin asked him being shock. "Oh babe I miss you too. Who is the guy who just left? You should know I don't like strangers being with what's mine" He said aid as his eyes darkened.

*END OF CHAPTER*
________________________________________
Thoughts?