CHAPTER 9

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I fall to the ground in shock and looked at Jungkook. "While that's what you deserve" he said before leaving and slamming the door close. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom to see my cheek it was all red were his hand hit. I felt like trash. My tears started going down but I tried not to cry because it would sting my cheek. I didn't feel like doing anything but I did feel guilty. I don't know why but I just do. I will say sorry to Jungkook tomorrow!

*TIME SKIP*

It's now morning and Jungkook didn't sleep with me which made me feel sad. But when I got out of the room I saw him in the living room sleeping. I went to him quitely amazed by how handsome he is. How come I just noticed. Then He woke up. I was going to apologize but I was scared so I didn't. "What  the hell- oh it's you" he said in his cold tone. "Jin and the others went camping for some days." He said as I gave him same painkillers because I know he drinked last night. "So I need you to make me some breakfast but now!" He said I nodded and was about to get up but I saw some marks on his neck which made me feel sad and I don't know why. "Oh so I can't hang out with my friend but you can get hickeys from a bitch!" I said sad at how unfairly he's treating me. He was silent, smirked and just looked at me. I was too disappointed I went outside and found a ladder and my dumbass got the ladder and went up the roof. But the ladders fell and I was still on the roof. Great.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

When Jimin left outside I went to take a quick shower and the hickeys they are from my sluts. They just marked me. Nothing more nor less. I just wanted to see what my Jiminie will do. I didn't see him nowhere the house so I went outside and saw him on the roof.  I can't believe it and it's just morning great.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"JUNGKOOK help me!" I shouted as I saw him outside. He got the ladders and helped me get down. But I was still disappointed at him! "Jiminie?" He said but I didn't answer until he tried to hug me. "Jungkook let go of me!" I said. "I'm sorry about yesterday I shouldn't have hit you. It's just that I was scared worried about losing and when I jealous I get out of hand" said Jungkook grabbing his neck awkwardly. "I- That still isn't a reason for you to lay a hand on me! But, I will forgive you if you let me do anything I want without your permission" I said. "But-" I pouted showing my puppy eyes. "Ugh fine" Jungkook said agreeeing knowing he doesn't have a choice. As he was about to kiss me. We heard someone knocking on the door. We both went to the door to open it. "Hello?" Said Jungkook. "Hello. This flowers are for Park Jimin from DK". The man gave the flowers to Jungkook and left. The next thing I know Jungkook throws the flowers and pins be to the wall. "Who the hell is DK?!?"
*END OF CHAPTER*