Prolouge

Bounty Hunters- Bounty hunters are one of the most feared and skilled fighters in the realm, they have to go through numerous years of hard training to become an official hunter. They get assignments from their chief/leader for a target to kill and there is a special group of hunters that sing a song that reflects their target's life before getting killed. That group was the first ever three bounty hunters and their leader /oc/ was the first ever bounty hunter. When you first become one you get these voices in your head telling you to do bad stuff and leave everything behind to join them and if you comply you will end up following the directions in your head to their base and carry on with the training, ect. Those three are the most feared beings in the realm and the most skilled fighters. One day after they led their nation to victory in the battle they disappeared but continued hunting and killing, only their chief knew where they were but not their exact locations. They had been on the move for almost two years and after one they had settled down in a house in a mountain somewhere up north.

In this book I just want to clarify the ages of the new characters according to that chapter in the beginning of that chapter. The characters on the actual SMP and L'manburg, their persona will be based off of their roleplay characters and not their real life personalities and the ages of everyone will remain the same and I just wanted to confirm the ages of my oc's.

Ripper was a nickname given to you for your ongoing hunting and killing. You had mixed thoughts on the name but never paid mind to change it. It's always stuck and only certain people know your real name. But your real name is Willow West.

This is my first time writing a legitimate book/fanfiction so please don't judge also I am sorry if this is really bad. I am really excited to be writing this and I hope you all like it. In part one I will put all the trigger warnings for the whole book so If you read a certain cha[ter with no trigger warning at the beginning but it had gore or something this is because of all the warnings in chapter one. That's all I have to say so enjoy reading.

And remember to vote or comment. And drink some water, thx