17

"It's out!" Jake shouted as everyone ran out the classroom to check their results.

Trying to push past some people Jungwon managed to get in front.

Jungwon came third out of everyone in his year and that was more than great for him.

The only shocking thing was the person who came second.

Jay.

Jungwon was pushed out of the bunch of students and stood at the back of the line.

"So..did you see our scores?" Heeseung asked not wanting to go in the pile of students.

"Yea, Sunoo came 6th. Heeseung you're 4th and Sunghoon's 8th" Jungwon said.

"Let me guess you're second again?" Heeseung asked knowing Jungwon has a record of being in second place.

"No, Jay is second" Jungwon replied.

"Jay?! As in Park Jongseong?!" Heeseung asked dramatically.

Jungwon nodded. Jay really wasn't lying when he said he was studying hard.

"Hey, guys how did you do?" Jake joined them.

"Oh great as usual" Heeseung joked.

"Well I hope we're not close to last place again again" Jake said not really caring.

After checking the score board Jake came back frowning.

"92nd damn that's two places better than last time" Jake complained.

"What about you, babe?" Sunoo asked Ni-ki.

"88TH" Ni-ki said scratching the back of his head, embarrassed. Sunoo only sighed.

"Wait is Taehyun first again?" Heeseung asked.

"Ofcourse" Taehyun joined them at the mention of his name.

"Geez no need to brag" Sunghoon joked "Where's your boyfriend?" Sunghoon teased.

"He'll be here soon" Taehyun said.

Just then Jungwon's vision went blank.

"Jay stop covering my eyes!" Jungwon said already knowing how Jay is.

"Oh c'mon, you could've guessed who it was" Jay pouted and Jungwon cooed.

Jay circled his arms around Jungwon's shoulder hugging him.

"PDA!" Sunoo scoffed at the couple.

"If Ni-ki hugged you in public would it be PDA?" Jungwon asked Sunoo who didn't answer.

"My point exactly." Jungwon smiled proudly after finally being able to put Sunoo in a spot when he's speechless.

"Wait! Are you implying Jay is your boyfriend because Ni-ki is Sunoo's and you just comp-" Jungwon cut Sunghoon off.

"N-no I didn't mean it l-like t-that" Jungwon stuttered becoming a blushing mess.

"And why not?" Jay asked making the situation worse for the president "Can't I be your boyfriend" Jay whispered for only the two on them to hear.

"I- you came 2nd place Jay congrats" Jungwon quickly changed the topic and Jay just laughed.

"Yea I did" Jay smirked.

"Now he's the guy you're looking for. Hot, good student and smart" Sunghoon pointed out.

Jungwon shot a glare at Sunghoon for saying that.

"Oh I know" Jay smirked at Jungwon " May be now he can't resist me" he whispered in Jungwon's ear.

"You guys are sick" Sunoo said interrupting the moment. Sunoo gave the pair one look and then left with Ni-ki.

"Why does he hate me so much?" Jay asked confused.

"Don't worry about it" Jungwon reassured Jay.

Later that day, the principal requested a meeting with the seniors.

"So, as your test results have been released the persons chosen for the Math competition will be changed" the principal announced.

"Again if the chosen persons do not want to participate please do inform me first hand" he continued.

"The persons who will be representing our college at the Math competition are: Taehyun" the principal announced the first person which everyone expected.

"Jungwon, and"

"Park Jongseong" the principal finally announced "Jay, you're scores have improved and with thorough investigation we found no cheating, so you have been chosen" he continued.

"Wait, Mr.Kim I can't. I am capable of attending this competition but it's not something I want to do" Jay said backing out of the competition.

"Very well, your position will be replaced by Lee Heeseung" Mr.Kim re-announced "If there are no more questions that will be all for today" with that everyone left.

"Why did you back out?" Jungwon asked Jay clearly upset that Jay won't be joining them.

"It not my thing, babe" Jay answered truthfully.

"So you don't wanna be there for me at least?" Jungwon asked not knowing why the hell he asked that.

"No, not really" Jay said.

"Haha yea you're right why would I even expect you to do anything for me" Jungwon tried brushing it off but it came out like a hurtful cry.

"Jungwon you know I didn't mean it like that. I don't wanna participate but that doesn't mean I won't come see you" Jay cupped Jungwon's squishy cheeks.

"Really?" Jay looked up at him with his doe eyes.

"Of course baby" Jay said.

"Jay is whipped" Heeseung interrupted the two "Oh I'm sorry I disturbed you guys but he kind of need to go to our next class" Heeseung said laughing at their flustered faces.

Sunoo gave the two a mean glare before mumbling "Sickos"

"Sunoo!" Ni-ki shouted a little.

"What? I'm not wrong" Sunoo defended himself.

Ni-ki just stayed silent not wanting to argue with Sunoo.

...

A/N: dsahjkdgjsa guys I feel like my writing skilled have dropped :( I'm sorry if it did I will try harder. I love you guys <3