Chapter 2 (Edit)

(Tommy's POV)

W-Where am I?...

I looked to see myself on a hospital bed? Am I in some hospital or something? I tried to get out of the bed but I was met with a resistance. I looked down to see cuffs on my wrists.

I was kind of confused. Where the fuck am I? Wait a minute...
I died in the prison. I lost my canon lives. So how am I alive.

Questions filled my brain until I heard a click. I turned my head at the door to see a man with black clothing looking like a hobo with some scarfs around his neck. The hobo man walked in front of me. Suddenly, a small bear thing came out of his scarf and I freaked out.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted as I tried to back away from the hobo man and the bear thing. "Ahem." The bear said, "Hello, we have came to question you."

"What the fuck are you, I've never seen you on the SMP?!" I shouted in confusion. The hobo man raised one of his eye brows. "What SMP?" The hobo man in curiosity. "The Dream SMP is a server where all my friends live." I replied.

"He is telling the truth." I heard someone said as I looked to see a man looking like a detective. "Who the fuck are you guys?!" I asked. "I'm Principal Nezu, this is Mr.Aizawa and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi." Nezu said.

"Now answer out questions truthfully, um.." Tsukauchi said with a clipboard and a pen on his hands, I think he wants my name though.

"My name is Tomathy but my friends call me Tommy or Tommyinnit." I replied as I saw he nodded.

"So how did you get into UA."

"What is UA."

"Do you remember anything before being here."

"I remember being beaten to death.

"What is your quirk."

"What is a quirk?

Everyone looked at me weirdly. Tsukauchi sighed as he gave the clip board to Aizawa. Aizawa's eyes widen was he looked at me. "You don't know what a quirk is?" Aizawa asked. 

"Yeah, what is that?"

 "A quirk is a superpower that only 80% population have this power"

"So they are powers."

"Yep indeed."

"Well I mean I wouldn't call this a superpower because my friends have this."

"What is it?"

"I can respawn from death but I have 3 canon lives and I can craft things in a second without making them for day or weeks."

"Alright."

"Well, I think that you should stay in UA for a while." Nezu announced as he sipped the tea. Wait where did he even get that tea?

"Why?" Aizawa asked. "Well, I can see that this child is from another dimesion, he isn't from this world." Nezu said. "How do you know?" Aizawa asked. "Just my IQ." Nezu replied.

(Third POV : What actually happened)

Nezu was in his office until his phone rang. Nezu answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Principal nezu, I have brought a child from another world/dimension and he will be here in 5 minuted, look out the window."

They hung up as Nezu looked out of his window. Nezu saw Class 1-A getting ready to go home until a splash hit the pool. He saw a child.

"What perfect timing."

(End)

"Anyways, you'll stay with Class 1-A while we asked our student Hatsume if she could make a portal so you could come back to your home." Nezu said as he jumped down Aizawa's side and walked out of the room. "You'll also join Class 1-A in their training camp." Nezu said before he closed the door. 

"I guess you'll join Class 1-A and 1-B with their training camp." Aizawa said, "You stay here until tomorrow."

As Aizawa jumped out of the window and Tsukauchi out of the door. "What a mood." Tommy said.

'I wonder what this training camp is' Tommy thought as he waited until tomorrow. He was kind of annoyed they didn't take the cuffs of his wrists. He did miss Tubbo. 'I wonder what Tubbo is doing right now..' Tommy thought.