Chapter 1

(Izuku's POV)

It was swimming time. The girls were having fun at the pool while we were just warming up. The girls finished afterwards as Iida came with a box. "I brought these for everyone so please drink up." Iida said as he put the box down. He opened the box to reveal orange juice in ice since it's pretty hot outside. Everyone thanked Iida as they all enjoyed our orange juice. 

"Why do the girls get to play around." I heard Denki said. The boys were in the shade while I was near the diving boards. I was pretty tired until Iida came beside me. "Hey Midoriya, looks like you could use a break." Iida said as he gave me the orange juice. "You're probably right, thanks." I replied as I drank the orange juice. 

I looked at Iida to see him just staring at me. "Uh something wrong?" I asked. No this is just funny, that's alll." Iida replied as he sat on a diving board. Soon, I had a conversation with Iida while the girls were having fun. 

Suddenly, Bakugo shouted walking towards us. "I'll do better, the next time I beat you I want to you to be at your strongest you damn nerd!"

"K-Kacchan!" I yelled nervously. 'Oh that's not very suprising..' I thought. "So Deku!" Bakugo shouted that let me out of my mind and turn to him, "You want to settle who's best between us right now huh?"

"No that's not it." I replied. "Actually you know what, we could make this training a contest." Iida requested as I looked at Iida in disbelief. 

"Hey everyone i propose that we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest, a friendly race." Iida announced. "Yeah." Denki agreed. "That's sounds like fun." Sero responded to Iida's idea. Soon every agreed to Iida's idea. The girl requested to help out and Iida accepted it. Iida also allowed us to use our quirks while swimming if you don't cause damage to our classmates or the building. I thought it would be great.

Well except the fact that Todoroki and Bakugo didn't swim. When it was my round, I won and Iida congrats me. Soon it was the final round, Todoroki-kun versus Kacchan and versus me. 

We were on the diving boards. "Get ready." Iida announced. As I activate one for all, looked to see that Kacchan was ready to use his explosions while Todoroki was ready to activate his ice, "Get set."

Then a whistle sound was heard. I dived into the air but my quirk wasn't on so I fell into the pool and quickly went back up for air. I saw that Kacchan and Todoroki's quirk weren't working to. "What happened?" Denki asked. "Why aren't they using their quirks?" Sero asked in confusion.

"It's 5 p.m your authorized pool time is officially over." I heard someone said as we all turned to see Aizawa, "Hurry up and go home."

"Come on just one second." Denki replied. "We're finally getting to the good part." Sero complained. Todoroki-kun, Kacchan and I were already off the water. 

"Are you questioning me?" Aizawa sensei said as he made a scary glare at all of us. "Not at all!" All of us said it at the same time.

"Now go or-" Aizawa was about to say until he was cut off my a splash from the pool. We all looked at the pool to see a person? I quickly went into the pool and grabbed the person. I brought him to the surface where all of my classmated were. He was in pretty bad shape. He had blonde hair and red and white T-shirt with two white sleeves under it, brown pants and white shoes.

"What happened to him?" Mina asked. "Did he fall from the sky or something?!" Kirishima shouted. If he fell from the sky, how did he survive? "I'll take care of our guest." Aizawa said as he grabbed the boy, "I'll take him to Recovery girl, you guys go home."

We all nodded as we packed to go home. I wonder what's going to happen to that boy.