11

After the audition, let's just say Hana made it in smoothly

After the audition, let's just say Hana made it in smoothly. during her performance, some people had secretly recorded her and posted on the media which made her name blow up. she was gaining fans worldwide from her beauty, voice, and brand. Hana was truly living up to her nickname where she's a rose that no one wants to ruin or be touched.

Right now she was walking to a cafe instead of going to the SUV she usually takes to her meetings or fashion shows. apparently Soojin had personally invited her to hang out along with Jukyung and Sooah.

When Hana opened the cafe door, some customers stopped to gaze at her beauty while workers greeted her. today Hana was wearing casual wears but she made it look expensive. she was wearing blank skinny jeans along with a black and white floral top.

Hana looked around only to see the three girls sitting together and one seat open

Hana looked around only to see the three girls sitting together and one seat open. the girl smiled and walked up to the trio.

They all greeted each other and Sooah immediately complimented her, "i love your outfit today! where did you get them?" Hana smiled while Jukyung and Soojin converse to each other.

A waiter had came by and asked if they were ready to take their order. Throughout the whole hang out, Soojin and Hana became a bit closer, they even sometimes talk about Suho but in a teasing way.

Jukyung was still admiring how Hana still looked beautiful in casual clothes and how she barely has any makeup. "ah! Jukyung i wanted to say that your performance was great!" Hana happily said to the brunette beauty.

The said girl smiled with a bit of blush, "r-really?"
Hana nodded and took out her phone, "do you guys want to keep contact?" the trio quickly agreed so they could keep in touch and such.

It was finally evening so the girls decided to part way. Sooah went to her boyfriend that picked her up while Jukyung took a cab home. Soojin and Hana walked home since they went to the same direction.

"how long have you known Suho?" Soojin asked Hana. the girl just smiled and said, "we have known each other since we were toddlers i think?" Soojin had her eyes a bit wide since she thought she knew Suho longer but she only known Suho when they were pre teens. "do you like him?"

Hana halt her walking and blushed, "i-i m-mean uh.." Soojin looked at her and saw her stuttering state. she then realized how much Hana would look at Suho with a dreamy look along with Suho. whenever she sees the duo at school, she always catches Suho gazing her fondly like he was a lovesick puppy. knowing the girl can't ever compete with Hana, she decided to ignore her feelings for Suho since she doesn't want to ruin the new friendship she had created with Hana.

"it's okay, i mean i think he likes you too." Soojin showed a bitter smile at the blushing girl. Hana just shook her head, "i doubt that, i bet he sees me as a sister." Soojin raised her brows before giggling a bit, "awe Hana you're to oblivious."

The said girl looked at Soojin with a confused expression but Soojin just waved it off. after the girls departed, Hana saw someone in front of her while walking on the sidewalk to her home.

Suho was standing in front of her house gate while looking at his phone. Hana's heart beat started racing as she admired the tall boy. the sunset was casted in the background showing all his glory. he was wearing casual wear also and he even made the clothes look expensive.

Hana realized he was looking at his phone so she took her phone out only to realize he has been texting her. her phone was on silent the whole time she didn't know all the few text messages the boy had sent.

"hey rose text me when you make it to the cafe"
"don't be out too long."
"make sure you don't get lost, ok?"
"when you're done with the hangout, text me if you want me to pick you up."

Suho heard someone's footstep only to look up to see Hana walking towards him. he gazed at her and smiled, Hana mirrored his expression. "hey" Suho softly breathed out while Hana was just speechless.

Hana could hear Soojin's words in her head, "i think he likes you too." the girl just blushed all over her face which worried the boy. Suho placed his slight cold hand on her forehead to check if she wasn't sick but this action just made Hana even more red.

"you okay? it doesn't seem like you're sick." Suho said to the blushing girl. Hana just nodded which made Suho raised his brows her silence. "l-let's just go i-inside!" Hana stuttered while avoiding eye contact with his dark brown ones.

Suho chuckled a bit before taking her hand which made both of their hearts skip a beat. Hana smiled and intertwined their hands.

03/21/21
(not edited)