19

disclaimer: slightly different from the kdrama

Camping trip pt 3

Soon everyone gathered around to play group games. but somehow it was always Suho teaming up with Soojin or Jukyung while Hana always teamed up with Seojun. Hana didn't mind since she got to know Seojun a bit throughout the games.

Now it all lead the Hana being in Seojun's arm while Jukyung being in Suho's arm. both of the males were glaring at one another since their competitive side could only show.

Hana's grip tighten around Seojun as she could only watch her childhood crush holding another girl. unknown to her, Suho could only tighten his grip on Jukyung as he watched how Seojun held Hana's waist and legs. but the game ended with Seojun ending up falling which led the other team winning.

Throughout the day, it didn't stop Hana staring at Suho but when Hana would gaze elsewhere, Suho would steal some glances towards her.

Tae Hoon, who was one of Suho's friend knew about Hana and Suho's feeling for each other. he remembered the day when Suho texted him about his feelings for the girl and that he wanted to be alone with her during the camping trip. Tae Hoon wanting to be a good friend, started making a plan where he will steal Hana's scarf and give it to Suho for an excuse to make them meet in private.

Next day

Everyone gathered around again to play the lie detector game. as classmates ask each other questions, it was finally Hana turn.

Sooah asked Hana if she liked anyone and Hana could only blush in being flustered as she felt Suho's eyes on her.

She shakily put her hand on the machine and replied softly, "yes."

The machine made a noise meaning she's telling the truth which caught everyone's attention. peers couldn't help but surround the girl and ask who captured the beauty's heart.

Later that day, Suho and Hana finally met up together for the first time from the trip. they decided to go on a walk together by the lake. both of their hands were intertwined as they felt like they need some comfort from one another.

"After this camping trip, we have to go to the airport because someone is coming to korea soon." Hana suddenly said. Suho stopped walking which made Hana stopped also. he raised his brows, "who's coming to korea?"

Hana held a cheeky smile as she put her index finger in front of her lips, "it's a secret."

Suho wasn't amused, so the boy started pinching her cheeks, "tell me." Hana could only whined in pain as she tried to rip off the boy's hand off her cheeks.

"Nope~" Hana said but she soon yelped as Suho playfully picked her up and put her over his shoulders.

"Would you tell me now?" Suho held a hidden smirk but his mischievous eyes tells it all.

Hana could only pout and avoid his eyes. Suho just chuckled a bit and put her down. but before he could, someone accidentally bumped into Suho which led to both of them falling into the lake.

Jukyung could only gasp as she watched both Hana snd Suho fall into the cold lake. but since she didn't want to be seen with her bare face, she quickly apologized and ran off.

Suho gasped for air and looked around frantically to search for Hana. soon he saw Hana struggling in the water due to coldness. he swam towards her and carried her to the surface of the ground.

Hana coughed and shivered from the air surrounding her wet clothes. since Suho was only wearing a sweater he could only give her a back hug from behind.

Although she was still shaking she could only control her breathing a bit. "who or what was that?"

Suho could only look around hoping to find the culprit but it was only them around. he just shrugged and continued on back hugging her, hoping to bring her warmth.

While the childhood friends were in their own world, unbeknownst to them, Seojun and the others went out to catch a glimpse of the so called ghost. but as they were all heading out, Seojun saw something he wish he didn't want to see.

From his view, he sees Suho back hugging Hana while putting his chin on top of her head. while Hana put her hands on top of Suho's hand that was wrapped around her waist.

As the whole event became a disappointment for Suho and Hana, Suho told Hana to go to the bus to rest while he will go and get some food for her.

When Hana rest in the bus, she was knocked out like light. while the beauty was sleeping, Seojun sneak in only to sit down next to her. as Hana moved a bit trying to get into a comfortable position, Seojun softly guided her head to his shoulders. fortunately, Hana was still sound asleep.

Few minutes later, Suho came back with all the things only to see Seojun comforting Hana. he held a glare and demanded, "get out."

Seojun just scoffed, "why? what are you going to do about it?" both the boys could only hold a stare off until Hana made a small groaned while opening her eyes. as her eyes fluttered open, she could only get up and held a confuse gaze.

"Huh? Seojun what are you doing here?" Hana said as she yawned a bit. as the said boy was about to answer her, Suho quickly interrupted, "he was about to leave."

Seojun could only give a glare to him and stood up. he walked towards where Suho was and as both of the boys were close to each other where Hana couldn't hear, Suho whispered, "meet me outside."

After Suho gave Hana her food and a kiss on the forehead, both the boys met up in a field where there wasn't anyone around except them. as they both held anger and grief, they could only trade blows until they finally collapsed onto the field.

Later that day, Tae Hoon met up with Suho, "hey, isn't it time for you to confess soon? i think you held your feelings long enough."

Unknown to them, Hana overhears the conversation and couldn't help and believe they were discussing about Jukyung.

(not edited)
5/21/21