12

Talent show

Talent show

Today was finally the day, the talent show. Hana was excited to see other performers but she was mostly excited to be performing hers. she was backstage looking at the crowd behind the curtains, "woah." she softly breathed out.

Hana then saw a familiar pair of dark brown eyes and she could feel her stomach churned with butterflies. the girl couldn't look away as she stared at Suho with a dreamy look. she couldn't stop her face heating up along with her heart pounding against her chest.

Soon the talent show was going to start which snapped out Hana of her daydream. she was the last performer which gave Hana some time to prepare. before Hana's turn to perform, a young girl name Gowoon was before her. it was Seojun's younger sister and let's just say she has an amazing voice which made Hana slightly teared up a bit.

It was now Hana's turn and she a bit nervous but knowing Suho was here to support her, she doesn't have to worry about anything. the beauty was wearing navy blue plaid top with a matching yellow plaid skirt. this made her appearance looked stunning than she already is.

Hana walked on stage with confidence as everyone was looking at her with admiration

Hana walked on stage with confidence as everyone was looking at her with admiration. the trio, gasped a bit seeing Hana, they were excited to see her performance once again. Suho looked at Hana with love in his eyes almost like he could go up there and kneel down to pray to the beauty which is out of character of him.

This time, she didn't have a piano like last time but just a microphone. she introduced herself before waiting for the music to start. she breathed in and out before letting the lyrics escaped her lips.

I thought that you'd remember, but it seems that you forgot
It's hard for me to blame you when you were already lost
Oh, yeah
I'm tired of always waiting
Oh, yeah, yeah
I see you changed your number, that's why you don't get my calls
I gave you all of me, now you don't wanna be involved
Oh, yeah, yeah
I really gotta face it
Oh, yeah, yeah

The whole performance was ethereal, it was like an angel that came down to heaven to bless their ears with an angelic voice. Hana closed her eyes as she sang out the lyrics with her heart out.

As the words go by, Hana thought about many memories she shared with her one and only Suho. her childhood friend that captured her delicate heart which can make her love grow stronger. the boy that would take care of her when she feels unwell or when she wants to escape reality. the same boy that would always be her first love no matter what circumstances.

Unknown to the girl that Suho's heartbeat was beating for her. his chests feeling all warm and tingly as he watched her performance. it felt like it was only him in the auditorium, only him and Hana in the room.

Hana couldn't help but feel like her heart crack a little as she feels like Suho doesn't feel anything towards her. she always tell herself that Suho only thought of her as a sisters but deep down, it was the opposite.

Flashback

Suho and Hana were lying down in bed cuddling during the winter. they were spending their mini christmas together since their parents were too busy with their own jobs. Suho didn't want Hana to feel alone during the holiday so he decided to drop by to keep company.

Hana was lying on Suho's chest, hearing his heartbeat that could make her fall asleep any minute. both of them were in a comfortable silence until Hana broke the silence, "do you think when we become grown adults or when we graduate, we will still be there for each other?" Suho who was busy rubbing her back gently just hummed before replying, "yeah, i'll still be with you."

That was all Hana needed to hear before falling off to dreamland. Suho glanced down as he heard soft snores only to see Hana fast asleep. the boy kissed her forehead lovingly before wrapping his arm around her protectively.

"i'll always protect you my rose."

Flashback end

As Hana finally sang the last lyrics, everyone went silence before standing up cheering for the beauty.
along with Jukyung, Sooah, and Soojin, they all cheered for her after hearing her stunning performance. Hana smiled brightly which made some males blush but unknown to her, Suho smiled a bit after seeing her beautiful contagious smile.

(not edited)
4/9/21