31

disclaimer: slightly different from the kdrama

Few days later

Hana has been avoiding Suho for a few days as she wanted to take care of her mental health. you can say she was being dramatic or sensitive for getting jealous but this is her first relationship with a boy, she's still new to this couple type of thing.

Although she knew Suho since she was a kid, she wasn't use to being in a loving relationship with Suho before. they always call their relationship, 'friendship' but now they had taken their relationship further, it felt exciting and scary.

Trust is what Hana felt towards Suho but the only problem is communication. only replying in short text messages is something that made Suho felt worried.

When he was finally discharged from the hospital, he would go to Hana's house only to find out she's not there. it went on for a few days and it broke Suho's heart.

"Are you going to tell him?"

Hana looked up from her phone and gaze at Soojin and (Y/n)'s worried gaze. she knew what they were talking about, she knew what the question meant.

Sighing and putting her phone down, Hana looked out the cafe window. "i don't want to worry him."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed both of Hana's hands which surprised her and Soojin.

"Yah! you're already making him worried by avoiding him you know. i get that you don't want to add pressure onto his shoulders, but you need to tell him that you're leaving this weekend."

Right, Hana had just recently accepted to leave Korea again but this time for a long period of time. after giving some thoughts, this could be a big shot for her designer career.

Before anyone else could say another word, a phone ringing interrupted the atmosphere. Hana's phone buzz and vibrated on the cafe table. picking up the phone without looking at the contact name, "hello?" Hana said while looking at Soojin and (Y/n)'s curious expression.

"Hana, it's about Suho and his dad," Seojun said.

Rushing towards the location that Seojun had texted, Hana could feel her heart racing. she already told both Soojin and (Y/n) that she needed to leave early which was understood from both girls.

Once her feet had stopped and her breath catching up to her, there in the distance was a figure. sitting down on the bench at the park while gazing down his lap.